Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's interview and performance on The View

mcoop

Featured Posts

thedirtymonster

I will be in New York next week for the first time ever! I applied for tickets on 1iota for both The View and Rock Center Xmas! I'm hoping I get chosen! It's just me, so, hopefully they will have 1 spare ticket for little 'ol me! Lol! Will anybody else be in NYC next week for Thanksgiving? I'm going alone (No Thanksgiving plans, so I said 'Eff it' I'm going to the parade!) and would love to meet up with some GGD peeps!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I will be in New York next week for the first time ever! I applied for tickets on 1iota for both The View and Rock Center Xmas! I'm hoping I get chosen! It's just me, so, hopefully they will have 1 spare ticket for little 'ol me! Lol! Will anybody else be in NYC next week for Thanksgiving? I'm going alone (No Thanksgiving plans, so I said 'Eff it' I'm going to the parade!) and would love to meet up with some GGD peeps!

Aww I wish I would be there, meh, hopefully you find someone to go with.

On another note. WERK IT King Bobby! :bunny: 

Lion Heart

SLAY

:sis:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

spicemuncher

Good luck! Send them an email and tell them you're a big fan and you're visiting and it's your only chance. I did that when I went to the UK & applied for Alan Carr tickets. They sent them my way after the email!

Also, great promotion! They're killing it!

Archived