💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga the most talented modern popstar?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is the most talented artist in music. PERIOD.

Let's be real here... AMAZING vocals, AMAZING songwriting, AMAZING at playing multiple instruments, GREAT dancing, AMAZING shows, AMAZING music videos, AMAZING performances, AMAZING personality, AMAZING message/heart, AMAZING effort, AMAZING at multiple genres of music, the list goes ON and ON and ON.

Beyonce also isnt a popstar, more of a R&B star.

Probably Marina.

I love Marina, but you're kidding right? 

Economy

I'm going to with yes. I mean if we focus on specific aspects of her talent then some of her peers slightly trump her, like dancing for example... Beyonce has that nailed.

Gaga certainly offers the full package though and whilst some artists can do something better, she certainly has the biggest and best range of talents.

slightly? :sick:

bud, if we look at specific things, theres artist that FAR surpass her not just "Slightly" :fail:

i agree she has the best "overall package" tho :yes:

slightly? :sick:

bud, if we look at specific things, theres artist that FAR surpass her not just "Slightly" :fail:

i agree she has the best "overall package" tho :yes:

I was trying to put it nicely to avoid people quoting me with flames  :smh:

ppl here are biased. most are gonna say yes :toofunny:

And Gaga is among the most versatile... but shes well...

shes good at almost every aspect... but shes not among the best at anything if you know what i mean?

Shes above average vocally, above average in writting ability (keeping in mind most songs she doesnt write entirally by herself), and average to above average dancer

Shes good at just about everything but great at few things. Maybe vocally u could say shes great... maybe.

the advantage of this tho is she isnt stuck with soulful singing like Adele, or lip-syncing like Britney are relying only on dancing... it gives Gaga the ability to try more things and thus may help her remain relevant and change with the times.

I kind of see what you are saying. But she is definitely a great singer, performer, and then musician. I mean not many people can sing every genre and nail it. Performances like Paparazzi prove she is a great performer. And her YouTube videos and some performances prove that she is a great piano player.

shes good at almost every aspect... but shes not among the best at anything if you know what i mean?

Shes above average vocally, above average in writting ability (keeping in mind most songs she doesnt write entirally by herself), and average to above average dancer

But shes not as good of a dancer as Usher or Britney Spears when she was younger, and her voice isnt as powerful as Whitney Huston or Adeles (although Gaga does have a little more versatility in her voice) etc

the advantage of this tho is she isnt stuck with soulful singing like Adele, or lip-syncing like Britney are relying only on dancing... it gives Gaga the ability to try more things and thus may help her remain relevant and change with the times.

she is very smart with her lyrics bloody mary alone is something incredible...she is so easy and complex at the same time she can be for everyone someone will not understand her at 100% but still can find a personal vision of it!

SISTERV

I think visually she is most talented at creating something unique for the masses. #1 in that sense.

I think creatively she is at the top of her pop peers, although indie people can be just as good. But among pop, #1.

I think dancing wise, Beyonce is clearly the winner here, but Gaga is a clear #2 and could be as good at B in a few years.

I think vocally, she is the best. She is versatile, sounds almost exactly live as on the record, and is a classic. #1

I think fashion wise she is the clear winner, too. No one has influenced fashion in music this much since Madonna. #1

I think her influence on culture is air balloons higher than what anyone else has done for decades. #1

So overall, in regards to being a popstar....you can suggest her sales are sinking, but she fits the definition of the it girl more consistently than anyone else still right now. And I also would like to add that a lot of people actually are still very intrigued by her. Perhaps people don't like what she is doing, but she is...in a very rare way....something truly different and actually contrasting to everything else. Even her haters pay attention to what she does because she keeps people's interest. If the charts were based on this....she'd be #1 everywhere. Don't forget that, little monsters. Our queen can very easily at any moment go back to the top....I just think it doesn't interest her right now. But it will again. She will have a message she feels is important enough that she will make sure it is everywhere.

I'd say no. She's one of the decent songwriters, but not among the strongest. She's one of the decent performers, but not among the great ones. She's an outstanding vocalist, but not the best. If I take all these into consideration, I wouldn't say she's the most talented modern pop star, not even among females. But I happen to find her personality, her showmanship, and her charisma as the most intriguing and interesting among all of them, and that's why she's my favorite since 2009. 

Brooke Candy

YES, gaga is THE BEST music artist of our time. And you pressed delusional fake fans need to accept it.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Gaga is the most talented artist in music. PERIOD.

Let's be real here... AMAZING vocals, AMAZING songwriting, AMAZING at playing multiple instruments, GREAT dancing, AMAZING shows, AMAZING music videos, AMAZING performances, AMAZING personality, AMAZING message/heart, AMAZING effort, AMAZING at multiple genres of music, the list goes ON and ON and ON.

this :legend:

Archived