Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

http://instagram.com/p/vj46v0gkmB/?modal=true

nspired1

1 minute ago

Such an honor to be tattooing @ladygaga again. Thank you for inviting me back out. Tattooing. Jameson. Friends.. All while she's working on a new song with the homies @timstewart and @rickytillo.... Priceless.... Speechless #nspired1 #deerseyestudio #bishoprotary #inkeeze #iprolens #rinsecup #stencilgreen #kwadron #ladygagabandtattootour #ladygaga #art #tattoos #music #musicians #thelife

By the way, Tim Stewart and Ricky Tillo are her guitar players  ;)

Oh, you mean those two guys who are thirsty for camera time anytime she performs?

But, anyways, it'll be exciting to see her do a rock album...should this reference such a thing.

YeehawKylie

SHE'S FINALLY USING HER BAND!!! They belong in that damn studio with her!! I am so excited to hear this new record! I really believe it's gunna be her best (after BTW of course :))

EDIT: A Rick Rubin rock record with her live band would be killllllllllllllller

EDIT #2: Take all the f*cking pain from ARTPOP and make a big f*ck you rock album  :giveup:

EDIT #2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's what everyone will be expecting from her. :food: 

Have one or two songs reference how she was dragged through the mud, but keep them very ambiguous. The rest of the album should not dwell on it.

Very exciting!

I felt BTW was quite a rock influenced album though. I doubt the next album will be 'themed' as a rock album... i just look at it as another Gaga album. It'll always be pop, like all her albums... the sound just evolves with where she is at that time.

Born Brave

I cant wait to hear what they are working on. It's safe to assume we are getting a new Gaga album next year. 

Archived