Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Stefani Things (Monster Monthly Magazine)

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Hello! So currently I am working on a magazine! (Well, maybe two as I might be working on Monster Movement) and we are going to have a section called Just Stefani Things. It's these short stories of before Gaga got famous. I'm planning on doing two stories each on the magazine. I'll need illustrators for drawing little drawings of what is going on in the story. As I have the storyline already, I'll need people to illustrate. This weeks story will be about how Gaga got a record deal. Also, you can also edit things for it! Thanks!

I'll update this thread with the storyline.

It starts off as Gaga in a bar. She is drink and partying when the announcer calls for her gig. She dresses up in her Go Go Dancer outfit and plays the keyboard with Lady Starlight. Everyone seemed to have a good time. A man dressed in black looks suspicious and starts looking at Gaga suspiciously. Gaga walked home with these guys chasing her. She gets undressed in her NYC apartment and she sleeps, not knowing that the guy was looking at her from her apartment window. She wakes up with a note saying, “I'll be back." She gets scared a little bit, but she gets ready to go to the studio with her former friend, Lina Morgana. She records some songs with Morgana until there is a blackout. Gaga leaves the studio, scared. But Lina stays there to get her purse and she sees a note saying “You'll be taken care of, I can't believe that I met you this way" Lina is surprised. She remembered Stefani's crush wanting her also. But she humiliated him but before that, she had s-x with him as she had feelings for him also without Stefani knowing. She pinches Lina with a needle and leaves Lina on the floor and the guy sends Gaga a text message saying, “I'll be right back, meet me at the bar at 8pm" a...

Ok heres some more background to people not getting it.

Gaga and Lina recorded Wundaland and Spin U Around. (not rlly important :P)

The story is a situation that couldve caused "Swine" to be written by Gaga years later. (IMPORTANT)

KyliesChild

As long as I don't have to draw anyone raping anyone, I'll do it  :spin:
Well, no that is disgusting. I'll tell you what to draw when I write the story.

Hello! So currently I am working on a magazine! (Well, maybe two as I might be working on Monster Movement) and we are going to have a section called Just Stefani Things. It's these short stories of before Gaga got famous. I'm planning on doing two stories each on the magazine. I'll need illustrators for drawing little drawings of what is going on in the story. As I have the storyline already, I'll need people to illustrate. This weeks story will be about Gaga getting raped. I'll update this thread with the storyline. Also, you can also edit things for it! Thanks!

STORYLINE:

It starts off as Gaga in a bar. She is drinking and partying when the announcer calls for her gig. She dresses up in her Go Go Dancer outfit and performs with Lady Starlight. Everyone seemed to have a good time. A man dressed in black looks suspicious and starts looking at Gaga suspiciously. Gaga walked home with these guys chasing her. She gets undressed in her NYC apartment and she sleeps, not knowing that the guy was looking at her from her apartment window. She wakes up with a note saying, “I'll be back." She gets scared a little bit, but she gets ready to go to the studio with her former friend, Lina Morgana. She records some songs with Morgana until there is a blackout. Gaga leaves the studio, scared. But Lina stays there to get her purse and she sees a note saying “You'll be taken care of, I can't believe that I met you this way" Lina is surprised. She remembered Stefani's crush wanting her also. But she humiliated him but before that, she had s-x with him as she had feelings for him also without Stefani knowing. She pinches Lina with a needle and leaves Lina on the floor and the guy sends Gaga a text message saying, “I'll be right back, meet me at the bar at 8pm" and so Gaga leaves unknowing that Lina is on the floor. She walks away with her boyfriend Lüc and Gaga gets a message from Def Jam, her label at that time. “Sorry, you didn't make it." it says. Gaga starts crying and runs to her apartment. “Remember" “Lina" texted. So she pampers up to go to the bar. She goes to the bar. Stefani doesn't see Lina in the bar. She goes backstage, nothing. So she gets ready for her unscheduled performance as music makes Gaga happy. As she gets ready, a man strangles her. The man takes Gaga into a alley and takes her on top of Stefani's apartment building. Stefani tried yelling for help, but she had tape on her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound. She sees Lina on the building and the man begins to rape Stefani. Gaga figured a way to take off the tape from her mouth. She sees the guys face. A man named Carlos! Her crush. He begins to cry and unleashed Stefani. She runs to Lina but they begin to fight when suddenly Carlos told Stefani the story of him and Lina having s-x. Stefani was in fury. Carlos grabbed Lina and pushed her off the building. “Happy" he says. Stefani begins to cry and calls the cops but framed Lina of suicide. The End.

KyliesChild
um, i understand and like the idea, but there is no confirmation of her being raped? is this fiction?
Yes.

KyliesChild

Hello! So currently I am working on a magazine! (Well, maybe two as I might be working on Monster Movement) and we are going to have a section called Just Stefani Things. It's these short stories of before Gaga got famous. I'm planning on doing two stories each on the magazine. I'll need illustrators for drawing little drawings of what is going on in the story. As I have the storyline already, I'll need people to illustrate. This weeks story will be about how Lina died. I'll update this thread with the storyline. Also, you can also edit things for it! Thanks!

STORYLINE:

It starts off as Gaga in a bar. She is drinking and partying when the announcer calls for her gig. She dresses up in her Go Go Dancer outfit and plays the keyboard with Lady Starlight. Everyone seemed to have a good time. A man dressed in black looks suspicious and starts looking at Gaga suspiciously. Gaga walked home with these guys chasing her. She gets undressed in her NYC apartment and she sleeps, not knowing that the guy was looking at her from her apartment window. She wakes up with a note saying, “I'll be back." She gets scared a little bit, but she gets ready to go to the studio with her former friend, Lina Morgana. She records some songs with Morgana until there is a blackout. Gaga leaves the studio, scared. But Lina stays there to get her purse and she sees a note saying “You'll be taken care of, I can't believe that I met you this way" Lina is surprised. She remembered Stefani's crush wanting her also. But she humiliated him but before that, she had s-x with him as she had feelings for him also without Stefani knowing. She pinches Lina with a needle and leaves Lina on the floor and the guy sends Gaga a text message saying, “I'll be right back, meet me at the bar at 8pm" and so Gaga leaves unknowing that Lina is on the floor. She walks away with her boyfriend Lüc and Gaga gets a message from Def Jam, her label at that time. “Sorry, you didn't make it." it says. Gaga starts crying and runs to her apartment. “Remember" “Lina" texted. So she pampers up to go to the bar. She goes to the bar. Stefani doesn't see Lina in the bar. She goes backstage, nothing. So she gets ready for her unscheduled performance as music makes Gaga happy. As she gets ready, a man strangles her. The man takes Gaga into a alley and takes her on top of Stefani's apartment building. Stefani tried yelling for help, but she had tape on her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound. She sees Lina on the building and the man begins to rape Stefani. Gaga figured a way to take off the tape from her mouth. She sees the guys face. A man named Carlos! Her crush. He begins to cry and unleashed Stefani. She runs to Lina but they begin to fight when suddenly Carlos told Stefani the story of him and Lina having s-x. Stefani was in fury. Carlos grabbed Lina and pushed her off the building. “Happy" he says. Stefani begins to cry and calls the cops but framed Lina of suicide. The End.

Archived