Current drag race superstar: Bianca Del Rio

Past winners:

Season 1: Bebe Zahara Benet

Season 2: Tyra Sanchez

Season 3: Raja

Season 4: Sharon Needles

Season 5: Jinkx Monsoon

Season 6: Bianca Del Rio

Check out the Battle of the Seasons tour coming February through March!

More info here, including lineups for each city and the on sale dates and times!

aeli6q.jpg

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's more likely to premiere in January. Last season was in February because of the Olympics. 

Edit: Yeah, Ru said it himself. January.

SychosSoChic

Apparrently this season will be another All Stars season, if so, I'm hoping Willam, Detox, Alaska and Alyssa Eswards.

If it's another season full of fresh faces then I want Vicky Vox and maybe Rhea Litrè. I'd say Coco Peru but I don't think she's too interested in Drag Race :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

cant wait :excited2: i love drag queens i think theyre very humorous yet wildly ridiculous at times

guess whos up in this bitch

I think it's more likely to premiere in January. Last season was in February because of the Olympics. 

Edit: Yeah, Ru said it himself. January.

If I may ask, where did he say that? I'd he happy with January :bunny:

Apparrently this season will be another All Stars season, if so, I'm hoping Willam, Detox, Alaska and Alyssa Eswards.

If it's another season full of fresh faces then I want Vicky Vox and maybe Rhea Litrè. I'd say Coco Peru but I don't think she's too interested in Drag Race :giveup:

I've read that, too. I don't think it will be because they film in the Summer, and all the queens who would be on All Stars 2 have been busy touring. Plus, RPDR Facebook didn't poll everyone for their favorites on each season until like a month or two ago.. :shrug:

It won't be :noparty:

There will probably be another All Stars but S7 is not that. Vicky Vox and Coco Peru are also not in it

SychosSoChic

It won't be :noparty:

I've read that, too. I don't think it will be because they film in the Summer, and all the queens who would be on All Stars 2 have been busy touring. Plus, RPDR Facebook didn't poll everyone for their favorites on each season until like a month or two ago.. :shrug:

Brb I'm just gonna go cry a little 

RPDRS5E9+2.jpg

Guess I'll root for Asia Persuasia, Trixie Mattel and Pearl if they're on the show. They look the most appealing to me if their aesthetic is anything to go by  :toofloppy:

There will probably be another All Stars but S7 is not that. Vicky Vox and Coco Peru are also not in it

Maybe Vicky will be in S9 or 10 :smh: Gonna keep the faith

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

If I may ask, where did he say that? I'd he happy with January :bunny:

Of course aha! My bad. He said it in a podcast, which you can find here. http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/2ld40e/countdown_yeah_were_starting_our_seventh_season/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived