๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IN THE WORKS: Gaga Daily Magazine!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

This is also my 5000th post on the forum!

:party:

ย 

congrats :party:

cheers for 5000 more!! I love your posts. You've always had something interesting to say

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a professional journalist/critic so I think I would be a good addition, however I couldn't begin until mid Dec

ย 

I could do the interviews and be the music critic of what everyone is talking about besides Gaga

ย 

or I could copy/edit and be the "publication manager"

RAYA.core

Do you guys know what to use for publication/printing sourcing?

I would recommend using MagCloud .com

ย 

I know ifย I got heavily into this publication I would want a physical copy, tablet copy. something legit and fun to save. Your able to upload it for free and distribute free

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Do you guys know what to use for publication/printing sourcing?

I would recommend using MagCloud .com

ย 

I know ifย I got heavily into this publication I would want a physical copy, tablet copy. something legit and fun to save. Your able to upload it for free and distribute free

ย 

I'd use issuu, it's how a lot of people put a portfolio of samples together

KyliesChild

Interviews - I could do some of these with other members if people have any interest in it. I suppose at first the topics covered would be rather general, but I can possibly see a more streamlined, specific interview if the magazine focuses on a particular thing with each new addition (e.g. during each single 'era', and so on.)

Personal Stories - I can definitely do one of these, since that's basically all I ever talk about on this forum :smh: It can also possibly be merged with interviews, depending on the magazine length.

Member of the Month - Would the members of the magazine choose this person, or would the forum vote on it? Would there be a second interview with this individual as well?

Reviews - 'Reviews' is a very open-ended topic. New Gaga music? New music in general that's being discussed on the forum? Fashion? Marketing? A lot of more opinionated writing can simply be shoved into its respective section, I think, and should be done by a member with professional experience.

Gossip - I suppose I could do this, but I'm astronomically out of the popular crowd at GGD, so I can't say I would be able to do a great job at this.

Projects - As in, recent projects in the forum?ย 

Gaga News - What to do during slow news times is the largest question, since there's been a lot of antsy chaos on this forum between album cycles before.ย 

This is also my 5000th post on the forum!

:party:

Hi calmar! For the Member of the Month I'm guessing the forum should vote on it. If the Member wants to then yeah sure, why not? For reviews, It can be any type of interview because in the magazine we would need something to review about. I think a member here who knows how to review things should be in charge of that part of the magazine. H Gossip? :rip: Like the other parts of the magazine it wouldn't require you to take part in it, It would be a part where members like paco would most likely read, after all I want this magazine to excel and to be popular in the Gaga community. For projects it can be a new competition, or for example the flower thing with quotes inside of it that some members made here would be in this category. For Gaga News if it's a slow news month or something then I'll probably change that to rumors. Congrats on your 5000 post btw! :hug:

KyliesChild

I forgot to mention that there will be deadlines to put your magazine entry's. I'll need people to manage, I got one person so far (TroubleClef) and I'll need promo. Lots and lots of promo.

DanielKCarey

Thanks I appreciate it!

What should the name be?

ย 

What about G.O.A.T. Magazine? Just a thought :)

artRAVE โ€ข Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! โ€ข Dive Bar Tour โ€ข Joanne World Tour โ€ข ENIGMA โ€ข The Chromatica Ball

I forgot to mention that there will be deadlines to put your magazine entry's. I'll need people to manage, I got one person so far (TroubleClef) and I'll need promo. Lots and lots of promo.

ย 

A lot goes into magazine management on the back end, would you be the EIC or just a contributor

KyliesChild

Contributor probably

What about G.O.A.T. Magazine? Just a thought :)
idk maybe :) Maybe with all the names we would vote on which is best

KyliesChild

I'm a professional journalist/critic so I think I would be a good addition, however I couldn't begin until mid Dec

ย 

I could do the interviews and be the music critic of what everyone is talking about besides Gaga

ย 

or I could copy/edit and be the "publication manager"

Hey :) I already got an interview planned for Uco786's band PIXELVISION I told him already some things that should be provided in the interview. I'll make a date for you to interview him, tell me when you are free and Ill do the same with Uco. I don't want to disturb you guys or anything :hug:

KyliesChild

I need for all of you to try your hardest to show this magazine to other people when the first issue is published :excited: I think that it'll turn out great!

With all the names we would vote or suggest names until the 10th of November.

calmar

congrats :party:

cheers for 5000 more!! I love your posts. You've always had something interesting to say

ย 

To be honest I have no perception of my popularity or ability to be noticed on the forum, so thanks for the sentiment :)

ย 

Hi calmar! For the Member of the Month I'm guessing the forum should vote on it. If the Member wants to then yeah sure, why not? For reviews, It can be any type of interview because in the magazine we would need something to review about. I think a member here who knows how to review things should be in charge of that part of the magazine. H Gossip? :rip: Like the other parts of the magazine it wouldn't require you to take part in it, It would be a part where members like paco would most likely read, after all I want this magazine to excel and to be popular in the Gaga community. For projects it can be a new competition, or for example the flower thing with quotes inside of it that some members made here would be in this category. For Gaga News if it's a slow news month or something then I'll probably change that to rumors. Congrats on your 5000 post btw! :hug:

Thanks - both for the congrats and answering the questions from my initial scan quickly.

ไฟบใฎๅ‹ๅˆฉใฏๆบใ‚‹ใŽใชใ„

KyliesChild

Thank you! I need to move quickly because the magazine will take a lot of work.

Thank you! I need to move quickly because the magazine will take a lot of work.

ย 

If you're looking for people to edit, write articles, and amazing graphic works, I recommend you visit the CAL thread in the community section. I've met some ofย the most talented people thereย in that thread. Even though it is just a make-believe game, some of the articles produced in that thread is pretty solid and professional :saira:

ย 

I pm-ed my friend already, he's an amazing journalist :flutter:

Monster

ย 

D.S.A.P.T. or D.S.A.P.T. TIMES

ย 

orย 

ย 

Mother Monster Monthly

ย 

orย 

ย