Mother Monster Monthly

or 

simply "VENUS"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

The back cover slays :legend:

Front might be a little cluttered where the words are.

That aside, this is a great idea and I hope you actually intend to go somewhere with it :noparty:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

DarkAnatomy

As a young writer I would love contribute to the magazine. Feel free anytime to contact me.

Gaga Monster

I would like to be involved. I am great at writing and write for my school paper, you can contact me anytime!

GGD Presidential Elections

juicyjuicy

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE PART IN THIS!

I'm in PR, love editorial design and writing, and am obviously a huge fan of Gaga. This would be perfect!

calmar

I would love to contribute, if you think I have something valuable to add. I don't have any ideas off the top of my head right this moment, but I'm sure I can concoct something. :)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

KyliesChild
I would love to contribute, if you think I have something valuable to add. I don't have any ideas off the top of my head right this moment, but I'm sure I can concoct something. :)
ok :)

VasilisVas

The back cover should be the front cover tbh.

This is interesting. Looking forward to the final result .

calmar

Interviews - I could do some of these with other members if people have any interest in it. I suppose at first the topics covered would be rather general, but I can possibly see a more streamlined, specific interview if the magazine focuses on a particular thing with each new addition (e.g. during each single 'era', and so on.)

Personal Stories - I can definitely do one of these, since that's basically all I ever talk about on this forum :smh: It can also possibly be merged with interviews, depending on the magazine length.

Member of the Month - Would the members of the magazine choose this person, or would the forum vote on it? Would there be a second interview with this individual as well?

Reviews - 'Reviews' is a very open-ended topic. New Gaga music? New music in general that's being discussed on the forum? Fashion? Marketing? A lot of more opinionated writing can simply be shoved into its respective section, I think, and should be done by a member with professional experience. 

Gossip - I suppose I could do this, but I'm astronomically out of the popular crowd at GGD, so I can't say I would be able to do a great job at this.

Projects - As in, recent projects in the forum? 

Gaga News - What to do during slow news times is the largest question, since there's been a lot of antsy chaos on this forum between album cycles before. 

This is also my 5000th post on the forum!

:party:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Hey Beast! :party:

Pm me if you need anything. :yes: or would lie to have something to announce :yes:

My strong points, topics:

+Fashion (fashion weeks, collections, ready to wear, couture, trends....) I have a bunch of apps on my tablet dedicate to my love of fashion

+Movies reviews (I also do movie reviews as a side hobby, and I'm studying in a cinematography class, that should help :) )

+Graphic works :party:

Archived