💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Blue Jean's ARTRAVE experience (+backstage info from 30th)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So i just got back from the artrave, and i know if i don't write this right away I will soon forget everything... So here it goes

The line:

I got in line around10am because i had LMZ tickets, asked around where the line was and then someone answered me with a really upset look that i had to ask for a number and get at the back of the line, i was like b---h i know i have to queue don't worry..

At the back of the line i met André a Gagadaily member, he was with his friend, and i just kinda hang out with them, they were really nice :D

We waited, then we started to get a bit pissed because there was people just going to the front of the line rejoining their "friends"

then we see this Kid in all white with a white cap and some big ass shoes , you know the kinda high heels shoes, but they're not high heels, just big ass shoes, stay with me this is relevant to the whole story.

The kid was probably like 13-14ys old and he was with his mom, André's friend who went to yesterday's artrave told me that this kid pushed everyone yesterday and got in front of the line.

We see him going to the front of the line with his mom, and i say to a girl next to me, this kid ain't going to be in front of me nah hum.. he was German, so i had to speak english with him and his mom, he said that there was a meeting yesterday after the 1st concert to give out numbers so you could be one of the firsts in line, but like the kid showed up at 14pm, and he was expecting to be in front, i was one of the only persons to speak english so i kinda had to argue with him but everyone backed me up .. anyway he got in the back of the line and his mom gave me death looks.. don't even care b---h :classy:

In line i met this girl who won a french contest to meet Gaga, so she was backstage at the 1st artrave and she gave me Backstage info:

- Elton John has been writting songs and wants gaga to sing with him, Gaga is seriously considering doing it.

- the Artrave DVD has been filmed, and basically its just numerous footages of different artraves of every part of the world, that she put together and made something nice for us.

Also met Marrythesequins (Brooke) who was really nice and pretty in person, but she was kinda disappointed cause french monsters are really rude and kind of mean

I was able to get barrier and have a good spot

The Concert:

I just runned for my life (well not runned but walked fast) and I forgot about my new friends, i was thinking about me and only me getting a good spot..

While waiting for Breedlove i see Lacee and call her really loud and she comes to me and gives me a nice hug, and i said: You smell so good :nick:

she said "thanks i love you guys" i don't know if its a weird thing to say to someone, but it just came out of my mouth, i didn't stop it.. to be fair she smelled like cotton candy so it had to be said

i also saw Natali's boyfriend he was filming, saw bobby hanging in the front and Cynthia, but she was a bit far from me

Breed love was good.. i actually enjoyed Lady starlight for like 15min then it was just exausting

Gaga was amazing, highlights: Sexxx Dreams (i dont' like the album version, but it slayed me) Mary Jane Holland and DWUW..

During BTW she read a letter and it was really touching and it was about an lgbt guy who was bullied.. so she called him on stage.. when i look to see who was the lucky one.. fingers are pointing at a WHITE CAP , my heart starts beating fast, i'm praying really hard, like please no..

1EAeVKh.gif

and yes it was indeed the f*cking German kid who was pissing everyone off outside the venue :giveup:

that's why i don't believe in god, he was like, i was bullied for being gay and wtv... b---h i've been following Gaga since 2008 and this was my first time seeing her and went to SO MANY struggles the last few years, and yet nothing.. yes i was seething.

just when i thought i wouldn't cry or get emotional.. i heard the synth from Just Dance, it reminded me of the innocent teen that i was, the teen who fell in love with an american girl from new york, the song that started it all, the song that i had on repeat for 2 months in 2008... it reminded of who i was and why i was there, so yeah f*cking tears..

During Alejandro, i feel an arm and a sweaty body pushing me, i was not having it, i looked at my right, and there was a Jessie J replicate trying to steal my spot.. i pushed her over. not even sorry :classy:

Natali changed Gaga's wig for the Bad romance performance..

But then during applause the b---h still made it and pushed me to the left, so i was really close to her... 

Swine came in and it slayed me, at the end Gaga was throwing a painted kind of flag, just right at the spot where i was.. but the 3 row got it, a girl fell trying to catch it and nobody was paying attention, with a hand in the barrier and the other reaching for her, i help her and she's back on her feet, crying tho.. :sweat:

yeah then Gypsy and whatever, it was the end, when i was leaving the arena, there were people dancing probably on d--gs, a shirtless guy dancing like he was possessed tried to hit on me and called me "hey s-xy boy" i was like, b---h my feet hurt, my everything hurts I'm leaving bye..

i then saw André and his sister and we left the arena.. 

And that's it, hope you had fun reading 

(i had a halloween party but i won't make it, my whole body hurts :'( )

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

the Artrave DVD has been filmed, and basically its just different artraves of every part of the world, that she put together and made something nice for us.

hope it gets released, cuz BTWB was filmed, but...yeah :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hope it gets released, cuz BTWB was filmed, but...yeah :reductive:

inb4 2 Part DVD Special 

SeFl7P5.gif

Nice read Blue Jeans! I wanna beat that German kid tbh 

nsMIFzM.gif

Voltaire

reading...reading...HUG.

0WH3G7y.gif

Thanks for the story, the rumors (!!!), and for pushing a besh to hold ya ground.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

TimisaMonster

inb4 2 Part DVD Special 

SeFl7P5.gif

Nice read Blue Jeans! I wanna beat that German kid tbh 

nsMIFzM.gif

Just like she wanted to bring back the BTWB and TMB and TFB :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gypsy Life

- Elton John has been writting songs and want gaga to sing with him, Gaga is seriously considering doing it.

- the Artrave DVD has been filmed, and basically its just different artraves of every part of the world, that she put together and made something nice for us.

Yaaas :legend:

Wait I don't get if that girl you met was backstage at the first artrave how did Gaga supossedly said the DVD was already filmed :duck: it doesn't make any sense

Blue Jeans

Wait I don't get if that girl you met was backstage at the first artrave how did Gaga supossedly said the DVD was already filmed :duck: it doesn't make any sense

at the 1st french artrave, not the very 1st one :awkney:

there's 3 dates in Paris fyi

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

FRANK1991

this is why I have doubts going for standing floor tickets

some people are just so mean EVEN AT A GAGA CONCERT

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

at the 1st french artrave, not the very 1st one :awkney:

there's 3 dates in Paris fyi

you should have clarified that tbh 

AndreLovesU

It was nice to meet you there !

The artRAVE is just >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The german kid was f*cking next to me and when I understood that he was going to go on stage, I was like everyone else except him. So many other guys deserved to be on stage

Archived