• 7/4/12
    • 6/16/11
    • 12/3/13
    • 11/18/13
    • 4/18/14

Featured Posts

DWUW only because the song deserved it.

The Edge of Glory is and was flawless :legend:

The skype thing is hardly even a thing. People thought something was happening in April? I wasn't going to the BTWball anyways, but if I had been omg I can't even imagine :(  And her sales don't bother me that much, unless she does well then I'm happy for her.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

DWUW probably because I was so ready for it to slay

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Evan Peters

Why are the sales on there? :awkney: the sales weren't terrible. 

And the BTWB cancellation. I still got to see her but the whole ordeal was awful.

Skype wasn't really a letdown because I wasn't expecting anything from it. The Edge of Glory video was nice and I don't understand why people are still so upset over it :smh: Again, I wasn't expecting the DWUW video to come out anyways so it wasn't that upsetting to me lol. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Why are the sales on there? :awkney: the sales weren't terrible.

And the BTWB cancellation. I still got to see her but the whole ordeal was awful.

Skype wasn't really a letdown because I wasn't expecting anything from it. The Edge of Glory video was nice and I don't understand why people are still so upset over it :smh: Again, I wasn't expecting the DWUW video to come out anyways so it wasn't that upsetting to me lol.

They weren't terrible but a lot of people were disappointed. There were meltdowns everywhere

Evan Peters

They weren't terrible but a lot of people were disappointed. There were meltdowns everywhere

I know, I was here during those meltdowns, lol. 

Idk, I guess people thought she was gonna pull another BTW sales wise. 

emma roberts is an abuser

The leak of Applause.  I knew immediately it would get the ARTPOP era off to a bad start and could damage Gaga's career, because the entry of Applause would not coincide with all the carefully planned promo.  I was hoping the leaker would be jailed and sued for millions (the financial damage to Gaga's career).   I'm still sick about that leak, because imo we wouldn't be talking now about any under-performance of ARTPOP.  The impact of the introduction that was planned could have slayed, and the era would have been off to a great start.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ThisGuyTony

SkypeBall because we were thirsty for ARTPOP news.

:katy:  :katy:  :katy:  :evil:  :evil:

It was a video chat where Gaga was going to talk to fans that were chosen through a contest I believe? Anyway, the whole thing was hyped up and people were expecting there to be information about the new album (ARTPOP). People were staying up to see it. In the end Gaga didn't speak a word about ARTPOP, the fans asked floppy questions and the whole thing just lagged untill the connection crashed tumblr_inline_ne6crwHWHG1qf3eh3.gif

she was just so ****ing awkward. the whole thing was a mess... not just the fans or the questions. and then she awkwardly said "well, I gotta go" wahhahahahahahahahahkdsfksj flksjdflksfjlskajdflksjdfljsdlkfjskja i hated everything about it.

THAT SAID IDK I WAS SO TORN AND UPSET WITH THE BTW BALL CANCELLATION. I WAS GOING TO 8 OF THEM MOFOS. I cried so hard and I just couldn't process it. I was SO ****ING UPSET. And so concerned for Gaga. Arghhh.

Schwerk

Cancellation of the BTW ball.

It was probably the worst day of her life.

I was so worried about her and I couldn't imagine how painful it all was for her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Born To Slay

BTWB cancelled, I had tickets to two dates and then just 10 days before the first one, she cancelled. I woke up that morning, so happy to celebrate the 10 day thing but then in aftercare, someone had said to me that Gaga had hurt herself and might be cancelliing her tour. I didn't belive it because up to that point, Gaga never backed out and I didnt think she would so close to the MSG dates but then I got home and saw she cancelled four dates and was really hoping that would be it. But then an hour or so later, on news 12 I saw the headline "Lady Gaga cancels tour due to hip injury" and I literally ****ing lost it. It was a terrible day and is probably top 10 worst days ever.

TEANUS

Born This Way Ball cancellation because it really had me upset for Gaga and the fans, it also depressed me because I was so excited for ARTPOP and I knew it would have to be postponed for a long time. :cry: Bad day

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

RAMROD

I don''t remember all these dates.

Bad things better be forgotten.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived