💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rita Ora deletes tweet promising fans new song

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Because she did not reach 100,000 retweets after only 2000 of her 4 MILLION followers only supported her. 

There was only one catch - less than 2,000 of her almost four million followers bothered to click the app's re-tweet icon.

Following the Twitter fail, the pop star quickly deleted the post.

1414773971582_wps_8_Rita_Ora_TWITTER_jpg

How awkward :awkney: At least her ego has probably been brought back down to earth :emma:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2816111/Rita-Ora-deletes-post-promising-fans-new-song-gets-100-000-retweets-scraping-support-just-2-000-four-MILLION-followers.html

In my messy era.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

How long did she wait before giving up on the retweets reaching the goal? :confused:

This reminds me of when Gaga said she'd film videos for Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE and the first to get 10 million votes would be unlocked or something :deadbanana:

Not even some of the biggest artist on the planet get them many RT's. She's delusional if she thought she was gonna get that many.

Interludicrous

How long did she wait before giving up on the retweets reaching the goal? :confused:

This reminds me of when Gaga said she'd film videos for Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE and the first to get 10 million votes would be unlocked or something :deadbanana:

She said that in a video when she was at the Today show. It was supposed to be a poll in the ARTPOP app :omfgaga:

Then later she asked people on Twitter what their favorite song from Swinefest was/what people would want as the next single, and everyone started to assume that the fans were deciding what the next single would be :toofloppy: . I believe Sexxx Dreams won :udidnt:

Archived