💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Mireille Mathieu talks about Lady Gaga's voice and their duet

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Bordeciel

Lady Gaga and Mireille Mathieu :lmao: I can't at them :lmao:

Mireille Mathieu is very known in France but people LOVE to make fun about her and her hair and attitude i'm sure all the medias will talk about it here :smh::lmao:

It may sound nice... :wtf:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo_1414742588.jpg

Yesterday on "C à vous" (French TV programme): => Vidéo @ 3'37: http://www.france5.fr/emissions/c-a-vous/videos/111192476?onglet=tous&page=1

Translation:

"We met, we discussed, we sang "La vie en rose" and she told me: "Is it possible to do a duet together ?". So, when she wants, there is no problem ! I LOVE LADY GAGA. I have great admiration for her, i love her duet with Tony Bennett "The Lady is a Tramp", she is someone who has a voice and who knows sung, she is really great."

The people around the table say they have recorded : "They have rehearsed, they have recorded in backyard studio, they have rehearsed "La vie en rose".

Sorry for my bad english. It is not my native language. :^p

Thank you for the translation :hug: and your English isn't bad.

Darcklighter22

it would be different Mireille really rolls her R's when she sings tho having listened to La Vie en Rose

monketsharona

Excited for this collab ! Mireille Mathieu is a great lady ! 

This collab shows that Gaga has absolutely no limit ! I love her for this ! I wonder when and where we'll have this song ?

Dean Winchester

Wow, gaga really does have no limits.  I love her so much omg.  Did they really already record it? 

monketsharona

Wow, gaga really does have no limits.  I love her so much omg.  Did they really already record it? 

Yes ! Mireille has confirmed they has repeated the song and recorded it right after in a 'backroom studio'. It's a complete improvised duet ! 

Now I wonder how we'll get this song !

JazzGa

Oh my god. Slay me with the hair hat. Slay me with the Judas teas black and blonde hair and intricate eyeliner. God she looks so good with blonde hair and red lipstick :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

giskardsb

I'm laughing because this song is even older than the stuff on C2C. Pop monsters will be annoyed.

Archived