Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheryl is going to mime her x-factor performance

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Last week she promised to perform her new single I Don’t Care live on the X Factor Sunday evening, but it looks like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini will be getting a bit of help in the vocal department on the night.

Cheryl will be on the other side of the judging table when she takes to the stage to sing the track – but she will actually be miming to a backing track when she performs.

According to X Factor bosses, “Logistically there isn’t time to build and remove the set live,†said a spokesperson for the ITV talent programme, which we’re going to go ahead and assume means there’s a high-energy dance routine on the cards.

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/10/cheryl-fernandez-versini-will-mime-her-i-don-t-care-performance-on-sunday-night-s-x-factor#.VFNmx_SUeUB

Thoughts? 

I personally think she should sing live (even if there is a "high-energy dance routine", other artists easily sing and dance at the same time), but I'm not surprised that she's going to lip sync. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

This isn't surprising, she  can't sing live... i don't mean that rudely, she genuinely cannot sing, she sounds tone deaf.

DrewStevens

She should sing Only Human instead of that generic mess. She can sing Only Human live, we already noticed that in the acoustic performance.

thatfoxyfeeling

I remember the media speculated that she was going to mime Fight For This Love but she didn't, this is probably the same scenario.

RAMROD

Wait what's wrong with that name? :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I would much rather her sing 'Only Human', it's a really beautiful song and does much more, I feel, to sell her new record than 'I Don't Care'. The song is already getting some radio airplay ('IDC'), so I feel as though showing the variety of songs on the album would be a good thing for her to do.

Didymus

Why is it so funny?  :duck:

I just didn't know, after knowing Cher for so many years. It's just weird for me :rip:

Why is it so funny?  :duck:

cuz she's had like 3 different surnames at this stage. every few years she has a different name. and this time it's an "exotic" name. she must've changed it again recently (via a new husband, of course)

Archived