Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Interviewed in France, Discusses Collaborations

yxi

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

Gags.... :rip:

I mean I love the whole direction shes taking... Like the Jazz and what she's talking about but I fell in love with her for her previous albums not cheek to cheek.

Hopefully this is just a little bump and she goes to pop at some point.

I'm not saying stop Jazz and all that. I mean she can continue doing it, and still do pop right? Lol

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guy Above You

Gaga did enough things with Elton. It's finally time for her to come out of her comfort zone and also do stuff with less talented people.

Less talented? photo-20913.jpg?_r=1414325172

I mean I love the whole direction shes taking... Like the Jazz and what she's talking about but I fell in love with her for her previous albums not cheek to cheek.

I'm not saying stop Jazz and all that. I mean she can continue doing it, and still do pop right? Lol

shocking news elthon jhon is pop you know that there isn't only dance pop and EDM in the world.

This. Of course artists change and evolve, but most never entirely change the genre they were actually famous for.  :shrug:

Gypsy Life

What's rude about that?

Good job Gaga. Only collab with talented people :applause:

I wanted that Elton collab for so long. Go for it. :excited2:

Elizabeth

I never saw a Gaga duet with Britney realistically happening anyway, so this doesn't come as a surprise. 

Screen-Shot-2013-12-09-at-11.02.53.png

she is talking about her current projects this tweet was obviously nothing official you guys are hilarous some time

wiltedbliss

shocking news elthon jhon is pop you know that there isn't only dance pop and EDM in the world.

When did I ever say he wasn't tho? :rip:

Take your shocking news somewhere else please

DanMonster

I don't think she was intending to shade but it will come across as really rude. This is not going to end well! The media is going to spin this against her...here we go again with the public trashing Gaga and thinking she is a horrible person.

tumblr_m0wsmyNpiW1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Laceface

So does this confirm that she's no longer interested in making extremely commercial pop anymore?

For the moment I guess, generic pop music  :teehee: Britney kind of has her limitations as far as versatility..

wiltedbliss

This. Of course artists change and evolve, but most never entirely change the genre they were actually famous for. :shrug:

Exactly.

Archived