Gaga Interviewed in France, Discusses Collaborations

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not rude :wtf:

Can't you read?

That's why she said Elton, because that's her next musical direction. 

Exactly :lmao:

These useless, spineless drama queens can't even ready a freaking paragraph before posting. 

They just want her to slay, they're too obsessed with pop girls.

So does this confirm that she's no longer interested in making extremely commercial pop anymore?

Since 2011 she's never really been interested in extremely commercial pop so this should come as no surprise, we're already nearing 2015. One could argue that even TF/TFM wasn't extremely commercial since she put out a different sound than other pop artists, her sound just happened to take off and sell a lot at the time.

Bloody

"But it is true that my musical direction is not the same anymore. I think I'd rather do a duet with Elton John," she finally concluded. Also questioned on French artists she knows and those she could one day work, the Lady made ññ‚¬ñ€Âčññ‚¬ñ€Âča surprising statement. "There are very important to me. 

She wasn't rude she just said that at this point of her career which is not pop,she would rather to collab with E.John.She didn't insult Britney!!!!

It wasn't rude, she didn't say anything negative about Britney...

She just said that no collaboration with her was planned and that her musical direction has shifted, she wants to work with people like Elton John.

I would personally love a duet with Elton John although I would also love a collaboration with Britney :teehee:

Seems that an acoustic/rock album is looking more and more likely. I wonder what reaction that would cause in the fanbase.... She can still make interesting and experimental music but a lot of people here want more EDM/Electro-pop type music.

DrewStevens

Damn, some of you need to learn how to read. She only said that her style has changed. She never said anything negative about Britney.

Archived