💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Interviewed in France, Discusses Collaborations

yxi

Featured Posts

B1Nj_NhIUAE1D6X.jpg

From Europe 1 Interview:

Asked about the possibility of a duet with Britney Spears, the singer of "Poker Face" has silenced the rumors by saying that nothing was planned for the moment. "But it is true that my musical direction is not the same anymore. I think I'd rather do a duet with Elton John," she finally concluded. Also questioned on French artists she knows and those she could one day work, the Lady made ​​a surprising statement. "There are very important to me. As this beautiful woman who was there with me today on television," she has said, referring to Mireille Mathieu, she had to cross on the set of a program.

Visibly surprised, Thomas Sotto then asked the singer: "You want to sing with her? ". To which she replied without hesitation: "Yes I would love of course! "La vie en rose", a duet! I know!". Lady Gaga probably knows Edith Piaf is the original singer of this song in 1947. But it is true that Mireille Mathieu is somehow the heir since today continues to sing it around world.

According to Jean-François Guyot, AFP reporter, the duo is even about to materialize. "Lady Gaga and Mireille Mathieu, this is serious! Sony will release a photo in the morning. True draft duo on "La vie en rose"" has he tweeted.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lady-GaGa/news-94288.html#PWMIPk0QxVapd5H7.99

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Id rather have a Britney & Gaga collab tbh :P But im still here for an Elton collab :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

LaMaisonGaga

Gaga did enough things with Elton. It's finally time for her to come out of her comfort zone and also do stuff with less talented people.

lamaisongaga.com

Haroon

She didn't say it in that mean way that the title makes it out to be :sweat: She just said that as her direction has kinda changed, Elton John would fit it more than Britney Spears at the moment :laughga:

I'd love a duet with Elton John, mainly because I really enjoyed their performance of Your Song + Speechless at the Grammys all those years ago, and their performance of ARTPOP on the Thanksgiving Muppets Special :party:

Still praying that she does do a duet with Britney one day though, that'd be a dream come true :giveup:

1. Rude

2. Not here for messy never released collabs with Elton

rude ? I dont think you read the interview.

Levine

It's not rude :wtf: 

Can't you read?

. "But it is true that my musical direction is not the same anymore. I think I'd rather do a duet with Elton John,"

That's why she said Elton, because that's her next musical direction. 

She didn't say it in that mean way that the title makes it out to be :sweat: She just said that as her direction has kinda changed that Elton John would fit it more than Britney Spears at the moment :laughga:

Exactly :lmao:

These useless, spineless drama queens can't even ready a freaking paragraph before posting. 

Gaga did enough things with Elton. It's finally time for her to come out of her comfort zone and also do stuff with less talented people.

comfort zone ? She is moving fron pop dance i tink she is far away from her comfort zone

The ones who are calling her rude are the really rude ones. She's being honest, she prefers duetting with Elton over Britney. And it's really not surprising.

Archived