Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marco Marco - Collection 3: Sl*t Goes To The Moon (RUNWAY VIDEO)

Blake

Featured Posts

I now present, the third collection from Marco Marco entitled, ‘Sl*t Goes To The Moon.’

Music by DJ Poet Name Life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmkuS0Kfsqs&list=UUUUUpaMp8DV6KUOfQwoIiLg

I'm only a couple minutes in, however I don't like the way it's shot. Collection 2 was shot so much better, this is just too many cuts and angles etc

Did they really have to chop it up and edit it though? I hope the full version is released.

I guess they must have little hope for people's attention spans.

I'm only 2 mins in and OMG the slayage !!!!! :nooo: slay me gurls

+ the music choices are amazing !!!! Die Antwoord and Azealia Banks :gaga: 

Just finished the show and I must say I'm disappointed.

From all the hype videos etc I was expecting more. :flop:

Don't like chopping to like  234291 angles and the flashes and slow-motion etc.

I also don't like how World Of Wonder took over the entire thing, probably just because of the drag queens etc. 

I do like the soundtrack though, hoping a full version of the runway is released.

Brooke Candy and Zebra Katz (1 Bad Bitch getting dat promo!! :cry: ) as well, awesome  :music:

Manila @ 8:55 :rip:

Overall, it was very good imo (though I had 0 expectations). :) Sharon was kind of a mess :awkney: that walk

DontDoubtDavid

ewww. i don't like it at all. such a let down. it was just boring, and too much editing. what a shame... :/

Interlude

Upon first watch I am completely blown away. There's so many people that did me proud and I'm so happy to see them walk! I really hope they release a raw version of the runway where it has the original music and the timing isn't affected. When people, especially queens, walk down a runway they walk to the beat. With music being layered over it later it doesn't sync as well however I really enjoyed some parts of the editing. The music was great and the men were delicious. Outfits; some are a miss for me but I love the collection. Really wish they had more things in their online store, not everyone can get out to Beverly Hills. Marco's really cute too. Glad it worked out for everyone, so much more people walking than last year!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I was anticipating this moment :nick: 

The last collection was so amazing that whatever happened this time it was not going to meet expectations unfortunately. :(

Although, still think it was pretty good.

I was happy with the mix by DJ Poet Name Life (Boulet Bros walking out to Die Antwoord :rip: ) not as good as collection 2 again though.

Derrick Barry / Milk / Yasmine Petty / Mathu Andersen  :wub: 

The editing was annoying...it bears repeating  :lolgaga: 

I did love the BTS lead up, although if they didn't do the excessive editing we probably would have got the video sooner.

Archived