Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is everyone so against a Gaga/Pitbull colab?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I always figured the label trying to get Gaga to use someone like pitbull spurred her to do Jewels N' Drugs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every Pitbull song sounds exactly the same.

Like, literally EXACTLY the same.

That's the only reason. I would love for her to collaborate with just about one but.... I already know what his part in a collab between them would sound like so.... no.

SISTERV

i don't understand the little monster hatred for pitbull. I heard someone call him "Pitiful" instead of "Pitbull" earlier....  :toofloppy:

NewUsername

I personally think a song like Feel This Moment, ya know with powerful vocals and some beautiful lyrics for her part, would be amazing! I think together they'd make a great song. Think about it, Pitbull loves rapping about places he's been to and money and fame sometimes. Gaga loves being a gypsy and traveling and she has a lot of material exploring fame and money. I think if they got together with these themes, Gaga sang an amazing hook and Pitbull does a great rap, it'd be really special and may even be a career highlight. And the intro "It's Mr. Worldwide, Lady Gaga, let's go, dale" would be iconic lbr.

that line on itself is already a reason enough for not wanting them to collab...

TimisaMonster

I know you're a Pitbull fan....he adds nothing to any song except talk degrading pointless lyrics overa great song

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived