💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is everyone so against a Gaga/Pitbull colab?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I personally think a song like Feel This Moment, ya know with powerful vocals and some beautiful lyrics for her part, would be amazing! I think together they'd make a great song. Think about it, Pitbull loves rapping about places he's been to and money and fame sometimes. Gaga loves being a gypsy and traveling and she has a lot of material exploring fame and money. I think if they got together with these themes, Gaga sang an amazing hook and Pitbull does a great rap, it'd be really special and may even be a career highlight. And the intro "It's Mr. Worldwide, Lady Gaga, let's go, dale" would be iconic lbr.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

I mean i wouldnt complain if it happened.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

UrethraFranklin

Aren't RedOne & Pitbull inseperable for the most part? Maybe to get back in with him she's being forced to collab with Pitbull :shrug:

I mean, we said a Will.I.Am collab would be horrible, but that turned out OK.

Spyro the Dragon

Born To Slay

Aren't RedOne & Pitbull inseperable for the most part? Maybe to get back in with him she's being forced to collab with Pitbull :shrug:

Maybe he could get a shout out in the intro "A redone, mr.worldwide, Gaga, dale"

Hellspont

He is the prime example of what is wrong with popular music today. He has 0 talent and is annoying as ****. Gaga would never.

Because, while I enjoy some songs that features him, most of his work suck hard imo... I'm 100% that Gaga will never collab with him anyway so w/e

What about it is bad?

Because I'd rather hear a blender for two hours non-stop instead of "Mr Worldwide. DALE!" in a song ruining Gaga's legendary vocals,tbh. :manicure:

I just loathe pitbull... But some of her best work has been collabs so I could potentially see something amazing coming out of it.

djBuffoon

I pose the opposite question: why are a surprising amount of people for this collaboration? Is there no one else you would rather see match up with a prodigious talent like Gaga?

Archived