💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sister Mary Eunice to Appear on AHS: Freakshow

Scarlet Witch

Featured Posts

Scarlet Witch

Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role

The American Horror Story installments of Asylum and Freak Show just became even more connected: EW has exclusively learned that Lily Rabe will be appearing on Freak Show and reprising her Asylum role as nun Sister Mary Eunice. The actress, who has appeared in every season of AHS and is currently starring in the ABC midseason series The Whispers, will shoot her spot this weekend.
The reason for Sister Mary’s return involves Pepper (Naomi Grossman) and how she ended up going from the freak show to Asylum‘s titular institution, Briarcliff. Rabe’s appearance will be on AHS‘ 10th episode, which is their big winter cliffhanger.
EW has also confirmed reports that Neil Patrick Harris and his husband, David Burtka, will indeed appear on Freak Show this season but in separate episodes.

NUNS UNITE! :giveup:

YESSSS! and did you guys notice in the flashback of Elsa's, Arden was there! And notice how that was in Germany, and he was a nazi in Asylum. Could these two season really tie together? So exciting!

RAMROD

:ghostney:

This like a cheap trick done by no longer popular shows do to bring back the audience.

Which AHS 4 never need to do.

At least not for now.

It is still a popular show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MahoganySnitch

...But then how does Lana exist in the same universe as the twins? Not totally sure how this will work, but I'm interested to see!

MaybeKermit

:ghostney:

This like a cheap trick done by no longer popular shows do to bring back the audience.

Which AHS 4 never need to do.

At least not for now.

It is still a popular show.

not necessarily, it's so cool to see sis Eunice back imo...

...But then how does Lana exist in the same universe as the twins? Not totally sure how this will work, but I'm interested to see!

same goes for sister Jude.. but it's possible, xe just need to use our imagination lol

MahoganySnitch

not necessarily, it's so cool to see sis Eunice back imo...

same goes for sister Jude.. but it's possible, xe just need to use our imagination lol

True, I'm excited to see how it plays out!

MaybeKermit
Inb4 Elsa is actually sister Jude and she kills that girl at the end of the season.
omg, that could be possible, but sis Jude did have her real legs, so they'd contradict themselves....

omg, that could be possible, but sis Jude did have her real legs, so they'd contradict themselves....

Hmm, I watched Asylum a long time ago, but can we be really sure sis Jude had real legs? :giggle:

Archived