Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanmade ARTPOP Track Stems Collection: PROJECT 'TRAKSTAR' [Fanmade]

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

SURPRISE!!

Me and fellow GGD member Itsaphrodisi (same name on Soundcloud, I am ARTPOPGAGA2013 on Soundcloud) have spent the last 3 weeks working together on a TOTALLY FANMADE version of 'Trakstar', the feature of the ARTPOP app that was never released.

We have collected a whole bunch of really good fanmade stems and some full stem packs from karaoke-version.com! 

We hope all of the hard work we have put into it pays off, and you all make some great mixes with these! We spent our own money on most of the stem packs, and fellow Soundcloud members have paid for some of the other packs. Together, we have bought all of the ARTPOP stem packs off the site. 

You can also find Official Instrumentals and CLEAN filtered acapellas in there too, and the official stem packs of Brooklyn Nights and G.U.Y. and all 21 Swine multitracks. 

Thank you to GGD member woahitzjames for making this AMAZING picture for the launch of the project! 

71mbt1.jpg

We will continue to post more fanmade stems regularly as they become available. 

But for now, ENJOY! AND HAPPY GAGAWEEN EVE  :hug:  :music:

FIND OUR FANMADE 'TRAKSTAR' PROJECT HERE : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwpJCmoM35omTEp0MmJZRWMxajQ&usp=sharing 

TO DOWNLOAD : 

Open any folder, tick the box of each of the files you wish to download, right click and hit the download button 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Oh, wow thanks! Nice to have all of these in one place for our disposal :)

Eargasming to the Aura instrumental.

xoxo cupcakke

My

Hip

We can carpool in an ambulance all the way to a hospital. Mine just completely shattered

antpats2

maybe you should change the title or you're gonna have to pay for everyone's hip surgery  :emma:

done 

Daenerys

I really wanna listen but I really don't wanna click back and forth between files.... the life of a lazy person! Do you have a RAR download available?!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

antpats2

I really wanna listen but I really don't wanna click back and forth between files.... the life of a lazy person! Do you have a RAR download available?!

no sorry. click on each track you want from each folder and it downloads them all in a zip file 

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived