💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Wendy Williams talks Taylor Swift

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these shows always make me cringe. the entire audience is women and they woop and holla at literally every sentence :smh:

that's what makes the show tbh :legend::lmao:

ibk6s1emRsqm9h.gif

Original

tumblr_n5bmqaXEKb1rq171wo1_250.gif

This is promotion for New York City. Of course they are going to pick the most famous American person living in the NYC to represent it, whether she's from there or not :toofunny:

no.

Its not like NYC needs promotion. Millions and millions of people will go to NYC with or without promotion. what are you talking about? its a city not an album.

There's nothing wrong with the song itself at all tbh, people are just mad that she isn't a New Yorker and made such song. So bye, the song is seccessful and her album is slaying effortlessly, keep pissed lol

I continued watching as she spoke about D'Angelo's weight gain and just wow... The exact reason I hate this woman. "The problem with men is that they don't get fat shamed so I'm delighted I'm fat shaming right now", is she serious? WHY does this woman still have an outlet?

On topic tho I kinda agree that it's weird they chose Taylor but Wendy's just rude and awful tbh

I'm not even watching. I don't want to be bothered by the unnecessary hate coming from this obnoxious woman and her d--gged audience.

no.

Its not like NYC needs promotion. Millions and millions of people will go to NYC with or without promotion. what are you talking about? its a city not an album.

Um are you living in a cave?

No it's not an album, but they still do it. Every city does it. And they have been doing it forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrT97o3eeBI

Artists like Basquiat and Keith Haring have also contributed designs and special posters to promote tourism in New York

who will love me when the night is over

swine killer

Well, she has a point.

I am never team Wendy. But she has a point now. Since when has a little country girl been to a bodega shop 

lady-gaga.jpg  :thirst: 

Brainiac

I actually agree with her on something for once. wtf does Taylor know about New York? She just moved there. If anything they should have chosen Gaga who was BORN AND RAISED in the heart of Manhattan. :smh:

TheOriginalOne

She has a point but she executed it so poorly. She just comes off as such a vile woman.

tumblr_inline_mj63ctKvjR1qz4rgp.gif

Vernier

Her audience are like annoying sheep. BAAAAAAHHHHHHH

But she does have a point here

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived