đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

my MEET & GREET outfit for VIENNA (not what you think)

noa234

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

This is beautiful. You're an amazing person for wanting to pay tribute to your friend in this way. His spirit will always live on in the hearts of us, monsters are a family.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for sharing this with us  :emo:  I can feel that he will be happy for what you have done  :hug:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

No worries noa :) i am here anytime, like the rest of us

Im so excited for you, and you really deserve this, so much to meet her!! :runhug:

how many days now?

3 :)

OpusDiaboli666

I cried reading this. I'll be in Vienna too and I'm already grateful to have someone as amazing as you and Yaniv (his soul) there.

Don't worry if you'll cry cause I'll cry for sure and Gaga probably will too.

Yes there is no personal time..but there will be other people sharing things that are very personal as well.

OMG I am so not crying right now :cry:

Such a beautiful story and you are a beautiful friend, enjoy the ArtRave!

This is beautiful. You're an amazing person for wanting to pay tribute to your friend in this way. His spirit will always live on in the hearts of us, monsters are a family.

Thank you for sharing this with us  :emo:  I can feel that he will be happy for what you have done  :hug:

:wub:  :wub:

high heeled fem

I cried reading this. I'll be in Vienna too and I'm already grateful to have someone as amazing as you and Yaniv (his soul) there.

Yes there is no personal time..but there will be other people sharing things that are very personal as well.

this is amazing :omg: you will be there to guide him

can i ask what is gaga like when u keep meeting her at APZ

are u guys on a friend basis now does she remember you 

3 :)

yr have opus there as well who has done apz before!!!

cant wait to meet you :) you will recognize me with the shirt im sure :)

OpusDiaboli666

this is amazing :omg: you will be there to guide him

can i ask what is gaga like when u keep meeting her at APZ

are u guys on a friend basis now does she remember you

yr have opus there as well who has done apz before!!!

No I've never met her but I can tell you after..but I'd sure love her to remember me and us being friends after lol

cant wait to meet you :) you will recognize me with the shirt im sure :)

Yes I will..it's a beautiful outfit..I'll be wearing some sort of dress grey on Top and black leather skirt.

But I'll come to you!

Our meet and greet is gonna be emotional as hell

No I've never met her but I can tell you after..but I'd sure love her to remember me and us being friends after lol

Yes I will..it's a beautiful outfit..I'll be wearing some sort of dress grey on Top and black leather skirt.

But I'll come to you!

Our meet and greet is gonna be emotional as hell

i think so too! espically thers only few shows left for her tour, maybe shell be emotional too

OpusDiaboli666

i think so too! espically thers only few shows left for her tour, maybe shell be emotional too

Yeah I think it's also a good time to meet her at the end because she knows it's gonna be over soon.

She will ask you if you want her to sing Edge of Glory for you for sure

It's so funny that you will be there cause I've read posts from you before and always liked them

Yeah I think it's also a good time to meet her at the end because she knows it's gonna be over soon.

She will ask you if you want her to sing Edge of Glory for you for sure

It's so funny that you will be there cause I've read posts of you before and always liked them

yes! iv read your post too :)) thats why i was su upset that on the one - on - one time i cant say anthing but ill say it in the group chat cuz thers no way im not telling her who Yaniv was. lets just hope that everything will go fine :))

OpusDiaboli666

I know I was so upset at first but now I've made my peace with it. I'm gonna ask her sth personal and everything else I put in my letter but I feel as no matter where the conversation goes I might be able to say almost anything to her

I know I was so upset at first but now I've made my peace with it. I'm gonna ask her sth personal and everything else I put in my letter but I feel as no matter where the conversation goes I might be able to say almost anything to her

yes i thing that too :)

high heeled fem

what i thought u had been to 4 ARTPOP zones :omg:

:lmao: mess i am a mess

this is perfect it was meant to be you will have a lovely time with noa :)

what i thought u had been to 4 ARTPOP zones :omg:

:lmao: mess i am a mess

this is perfect it was meant to be you will have a lovely time with noa :)

:)))

Archived