💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE DVD cover (Fanmade)

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

So as some of you know, I've been working on my very own artRAVE DVD.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/125449-fanmade-artrave-dvd-in-the-works-fashion-now-up/#entry5769791

As of now I've stopped working on it for a bit, due to lack of time, since I've been working a lot these past few days. But I've decided to create a DVD cover, because once I'm finished with the entire project, I plan to burn it onto a DVD and try to make it as "official" looking as I can.

So here it is! :)

tumblr_ne6k9aJNI81rawqdwo1_1280.jpg

Also, I'd like to announce that I possibly won't upload anymore videos from my project, until I complete the entire thing and just set the show up as a download in whole.

Are you the one that's using the best performances? :party:

Use Born This Way/The Queen from Buffalo! :emo:

I love it, way better than anything Gaga's team will design tbh.

DirtyRichHooker

I'm not keen on the back cover and the front could use some tweaking but other than that it's great! well done

CherryPi3

I'm not keen on the back cover and the front could use some tweaking but other than that it's great! well done

I'll admit, the back is a bit of a mess lol and for the front, I was originally just going to use the photo of the phoenix outfit, but then decided that I wanted to showcase the stage, so I decided to add it last minute  :spin:

The tracklist font is a little bad but apart from that it slays omg

I don't like the font either, but it was too late for me to backtrack and change it, since I had already made all these other additions  :cryga:

Are you the one that's using the best performances? :party:

Use Born This Way/The Queen from Buffalo! :emo:

I love it, way better than anything Gaga's team will design tbh.

No...I believe that is another user. But thank you :)

Archived