đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Plays guitar/piano etc.

Writes music.

An ok voice. 

stop

:rofl:

But she does sell singles and albums in big numbers continuously, has a lot of songs that chart from her album, Grammys, etc.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it predicted to sell 700k some time ago?

If she breaks the Oops! record :grr: :grr:

The projections got updates three times since last week. I think she may be coming for it, sorry :awkney:

who will love me when the night is over

I do hope she breaks the britney record. Taylor is one of the very few to have kept her personality constant and well... It's sweet little Tay tay so yeah, I'm with her for this record and I am contributing on +1 album myself. Hatas gon hate, hate, hate

Can somebody answer to me? Taylor now is considered to be a country or a pop artist?

Pop. She isn't sending her songs to country radio or going to attend country shows anymore

Taylor stans have it so easy!  :giveup:

Happy for her though I love the album! Style & I Know Places are slaying me right now.

HauntingHollow

you're so pressed it's funny

She's a far better songwriter than gaga

She plays guitar VERY well

She has a Good voice, not power vocals but power vocals aren't always needed

Better songwriter than Gaga ? I have listened to the whole 1989 and the lyrics were pretty... well...average. Yes she can write hits but that is only one part of it, the content is and the way the content is served is like sloppy dinner at gas station  :hor: Guitar very well ? Go loook up some real guitar players. Great voice ? No power, no character, limited vocal range, limited emotional range, unpleasant timber, average singing, average technique, off key singing, nasality, etc... 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Blackwillow

you're so pressed it's funny

She's a far better songwriter than gaga

She plays guitar VERY well

She has a Good voice, not power vocals but power vocals aren't always needed

you are joking,right?

Pop. She isn't sending her songs to country radio or going to attend country shows anymore

will see about that

No album sold more than 1million in 2014 and she's doing it in a week  :excited: 
What a queen, she is THE popstar of our generation to be true.
+ 1989 is full of potential hits, if she plays right she can have multiple #1songs (SIO, Blank Space, Style, BB, WD)

will see about that

We will see about what? Sis, the head of her label confirmed them not sending songs to country radio and she said herself that she won't be going to country award shows.

Archived