💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Praying so hard it will snatch Oops.. weave because that's like the only thing those delusional exhalers cling to nowadays :witchney:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Only TSwift tbh :emma: maybe Adele. It's amazing that she has this selling power in 2014. She's an outlier though, album sales are so ****ed.

Beyonce did it.

MrFameKills

Are they including the .99 cent deal albums too :omfgaga:

no they dont count those

they made a rule about this after gaga's deal :smh:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

blahblahblahhhh

Praying so hard it will snatch Oops.. weave because that's like the only thing those delusional exhalers cling to nowadays :witchney:

But this album is just so bad :laughga:

I don't get it :confused:

LeoFameMonster

no they dont count those

they made a rule about this after gaga's deal :smh:

Ya I know about the rule

however doesn't that only count for charting not as album sales because it is still a sale

So this count is 1.2 mil + all the copies at .99cents or does this count include all album sales full price and .99cent

That doesn't count anymore.

Ya I know they don't county any more. However doesn't that only count for charting not as album sales because it is still a sale

So this count is 1.2 mil + all the copies at .99cents or does this count include all album sales full price and .99cent

VforVendetta

I can't believe that she is gonna sell in her first week in the US almost double of what ARTPOP sold in it's entire run.

.99 albums don;t count. It's not like they will sell that much anyways, Microsoft is completely irrelevent when it comes to music. If her Papa Johns deal during Red only brought her 80k yet Papa johns is huge in the US, I doubt people will even know about this discount

Ya I know about the rule

however doesn't that only count for charting not as album sales because it is still a sale

Ya I know they don't county any more. However doesn't that only count for charting not as album sales because it is still a sale

sis it doesn't count at all. It'll still bring Taylor the full price of the album since Microsoft is doing the deal on their own, BUT the album won't count as a sale. People based their receipts on Billboard, which takes it's receipts from the NielsenSoundscan it doesn't count.

LeoFameMonster

sis it doesn't count at all. It'll still bring Taylor the full price of the album since Microsoft is doing the deal on their own, BUT the album won't count as a sale. People based their receipts on Billboard, which takes it's receipts from the NielsenSoundscan it doesn't count.

Ok just checking incase she really does sell 1.2mil albums and like 500k at .99cents lol

Good to know 1.2mill full priced albums

Ok just checking incase she really does sell 1.2mil albums and like 500k at .99cents lol

Good to know 1.2mill full priced albums

again, there's NO WAY she'd sell 500k because of that, again Microsoft is irrelevent in the music field. Papa johns barely made 80k and it's huge in the US. just clarifying btw

Archived