Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I became a MONSTER when I first saw and heard GAGA, and that was at the 2009 mtv vma's.  I do not like pop music and I don't follow it, but I was flipping through the channels in 2009 and I came across the vma's at the exact time they were announcing GAGA to perform.  the curtains rose or opened "i don't remember" and then I saw her!!  the first second I saw her I knew I loved her!!  she was laying on the ground and before she even got up I was a monster!!  then her performance just confirmed everything I already knew and everything I was already feeling!!!  im drunk right now so I cant explain things good, but ive been lurking around here ever since 2009 and I love you all!!!!!!!

Paper Gangsta

The Fame (VMA performance tuned me into a fan) and then TFM sealed me for life. 

But I still think The Fame is her 'worst' album. 

CTC says hi :derpga:

super ultra

after her VMA performance, I remember everyone thought she's crazy because she kissed Kermit but I was like "omg she's so funny flutter.gif". the funny thing is I was a hater before that, still remember how I shaded her everytime, especially when JD and PF were everywhere. however, I loved LG but I kept it as a secret :megaflop:  

AlbiCalderone

I actually used to hate on Gaga before really knowing her. I hated her during the whole The Fame era and i found her irrelevant and talentless during the Fame Monster Era, all of this whitout really knowing about her non-singles. I even didn't know she writes her own stuff. I used to think of her like the new puppet of the money makers out there.Then I knew a new classmate at the end of 2010, who was a little monster, we once were talking about her and I told him what i thought of Gaga. He explained me that she always writes her songs, that she plays the piano and that she often does awesome acoustic performances. This made me stop the hate, but I didn't really felt curious about her until I heard Born This Way for the first time. I kinda liked the song and this made me feel weird so I wanted to know more about Gaga. I searched for some live performances and I really enjoyed BTW and Judas and thougt she was cool ( :awkney: ). This was actually enough for those months. But one day I remember i entered on my farm in Farmville and it was turned out in Gagaville. I thought "what the hell is this", but it made me so curious for the album, so as I found the videos of each song from Born This Way on Gaga's VEVO channel I checked it out in full. As soon as I heard Bloody Mary I started stanning for Gaga so hard, it catched me faster than ebola  :Jase: .

Just Dance was everything. Then everything got even better (imo). Still have a special place in my heart for The Fame though (#Summerboy)  :sara:.

GagaisHotAF

ARTPOP was my first era as a mega fan. I have always been a fan of her since she came out when I was in middle school. She was one of my schoolboy crushes. I did and still think she is super hot. In middle school I had  a pic of Gaga and Megan Fox in my locker because they were my hotties  :usrs:

Probably on Grindr

Omegahedron

I was aware of Lady Gaga (and saw her at Glastonbury 2009) during The Fame, but knew very little about her. I became a fan during The Fame Monster era, and was a total Monster by the end of it and the start of the Born This Way era.

Never looked back since.

SlayMeQueen

Early/Mid ARTPOP era....... But now I'm a die hard little monster, but I have never witnessed a full Gaga era   :manicure:

(I also just joined Gaga Daily :excited:)

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived