Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Desperado

The Fame, but i didnt like her completely just the music (singles) and then BR, but i stopped (kinda) liking her after Alejandro then BTW lol but then i liked her again with Applause :)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Fan during Pokerface

Superfan during Paparzzi

Monster even since the Fanbase was given that name.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

ApolloandVenus

I loved Eh Eh and Paparazzi when they were singles. They were played 24/7 on the radio in Australia. I became a fan then, but became a LM during The Fame Monster Era when I heard No Way (I think it was a promo single in Aus or something coz it was being advertised on my phone back then). I listened to No Way 100000 times and became a LM then <3 

SlaeUrAnus

Poker Face and Paparazzi (VMA's) made me a fan.

Bad Romance and TFM in general made me a monster.

In my messy era.

The Fame Monster.

Poker Face made me interested in her music, but I didn't become a fan until Bad Romance/Telephone.

probably have posted this before but my mom and I were really into SYTYCD when it first started and she performed on there and I just thought it was the coolest **** ever with the disco stick and LED glasses and got right into gaga visions after that and have really been stanning since before The Fame was even released, I remember staying up all night to get it on itunes and just listening non stop for days/wekks 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived