Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

MattMonster

I began to ADORE her at VMA's 2009.

But it was after Bad Romance and Telephone I've started wanting to follow her career step by step.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I became a fan at the end of The Fame era. After I saw her on SNL singing Paparazzi and LoveGame is when I started listening to all her music. I can thank my sister for showing her to me, although she's not a huge fan, but :shrug:. My favorite era is the ARTPOP era because that is when I saw her live for the first time + its an amazing album. I've become strangely obsessed with the artRAVE and journals about the costumes, setlists, wigs, etc... Im obsessed :yes:

When she performed Just Dance on So You Think You Can Dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCNZ1lFgd9s

xoxo cupcakke

The Fame. Just Dance had me all  :excited2:  Poker Face had me  :legend:  LoveGame had me  :udidnt: Eh, Eh had me  :derpga:  but Paparazzi had me  :dead:

Looking back then, I remember wanting to go The Fame Ball so bad. I would watch videos of it and the Glastonbury and Oxegen festival broadcasts put on YouTube. Since I didn't even have basic satellite or cable, I missed on all the iconic performances but luckily I did when she performed at the 2009 VMAs. So epic

Cody Draco

Can this thread be pinned because I've seen a few of these threads since I became a member earlier this year.

I loved Just Dance when I first heard it on the radio, but I didn't become a concrete fan of Gaga until the Paparazzi performance at the 2009 VMA's.

Nervous Unicorn

I was a fan from the beginning, but I became a true diehard monster when I heard Yoü and I. I bought Born This Way on album release day and I picked that song to listen to first because of the Brian May collab. I was hooked. 

Psychedelic

The Fame :legend:

I started liking her since Just Dance, when Poker Face became a hit I decided to buy the album, and I became a fan on the 2nd listen. By the time she released Paparazzi, I was already stanning hard!!!

:giveup:

The Fame (VMA performance tuned me into a fan) and then TFM sealed me for life. 

But I still think The Fame is her 'worst' album. 

Exact same story for me. I grew increasingly interested in her under the Fame, and when I saw the VMA performance I just knew this woman is God! When TFM came out I was already a superfan, and I was loving every video, performance, interview.... TFM was a great era to be a fan, because everything that happened was just so good  :giveup:  It was like watching an excellent film.

(and I agree, the Fame is her worst album)

I really became a monster during BTW hype

TF obviously. I had a break during BTW because Except TEOG that album is easily her worst album.

yum

AddMeOnMYSPACE

The ending of The Fame Monster. I even went to her concert! and it was my first concert ever! I member my grandma was freaking out on the men dressed up has Gaga. She said "Is that man a...Q.U.E.E.R :haha:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived