Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Blackout was worse?

SIRE

339 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• The hip blackout (Feb 2012-July 2013)
    • DWUW Blackout (November 2013-March 2014)

Featured Posts

At least there was hype surrounding Gaga during the first blackout.

The DWUW blackout was a complete mess, most people lost interest in the whole era during it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only person who should be commenting on how insufferable these periods were, is Gaga. She was the one who had to personally deal with it

At least one person in this thread makes sense.

Soul Hybrid

OMG, do you mean this

i1113863_700.jpg

OMG i remember that, I laugh and laugh so much in February - July of 2013 :lmao:

"The truth is in my lipstick"  :lolgaga:

OMG, do you mean this

i1113863_700.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

I remember all of this and some people even made slideshows and documents to prove that they were on to something 

Levine

Hip.

Because I didn't know if she was ok, if she was depressed, fat, tired of performing. I was literally WORRIED for her.

Interludicrous

For me personally it was actually the one between Alejandro and the release of Born This Way  :flop:

The hype was SO high and Gaga couldn't do any wrong. The fanbase didn't know what the word 'decay' even meant. But for ARTPOP, most of us had become more wary of getting hyped, and I had found ways to keep myself busy during the wait.

This is weird, but I actually quite enjoyed the hip blackout.

The rumours, fake leaks and hype were all really exciting tbh.

same. But I'd say the DWUW blackout was worse because I was waiting on more songs to become singles.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Brooke Hoegan

Granted the hip one was obviously longer but the DWUW blackout was in the middle of an era. Which do you think was more insufferable?

don't kinda like how you named the Feb 2012 - July 2013 a hip blackout ... it's too forgiving and lessening the tardiness of Gaga (the intentional part of blackout which lasted a whole year till Feb 2013) and it's making it like she couldn't make things faster which is not true

the real hip blackout was only for 4 months

so for me it's the first one. at least with the second blackout she had real issues, not like during the most of that first mess

don't kinda like how you named the Feb 2012 - July 2013 a hip blackout ... it's too forgiving and lessening the tardiness of Gaga (the intentional part of blackout which lasted a whole year till Feb 2013) and it's making it like she couldn't make things faster which is not true

the real hip blackout was only for 4 months

so for me it's the first one. at least with the second blackout she had real issues, not like during the most of that first mess

It's called the hip blackout because it started when She broke her hip and couldn't do much. What else do you want me to call it?

Well the hip blackout was the "media blackout" before feb 2013 when she canceled the tour, and people were so thirsty for ARTPOP.

I think feb-july 2013 was the true blackout, because we didn't hear from her or see her during that time. At least before that she was touring :shrug:

Both were awful anyway, and I hope we don't get any more, although I did like all the fake rumors, leaks, reaching in 2012-2013 :sweat:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Guy Above You

same. But I'd say the DWUW blackout was worse because I was waiting on more songs to become singles.

This.

Brooke Hoegan

It's called the hip blackout because it started when She broke her hip and couldn't do much. What else do you want me to call it?

it started in 2012 as you corectly stated in the poll

she broke her hip a whole year later and only for 4 months tho

maybe "public appearance/career blackout" :teehee:

Archived