💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which Blackout was worse?

SIRE

339 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• The hip blackout (Feb 2012-July 2013)
    • DWUW Blackout (November 2013-March 2014)

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

OMG, do you mean this

i1113863_700.jpg

Lol yes that too. The one I was referring to involved Gaga and Tara in a car. It was some kind of hidden still in the making of the BTWB stage video. Can't seem to find the actual picture.

It was hilarious though. People were freaking out.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

The only person who should be commenting on how insufferable these periods were, is Gaga. She was the one who had to personally deal with it

We going to boo

Guy Above You

This is weird, but I actually quite enjoyed the hip blackout.

The rumours, fake leaks and hype were all really exciting tbh.

DWUW by far. It's was painful to watch the single with the most potential to just sit in the top 20 for 2 months.

The first blackout started before she even broke her hip I remember, but after the hip break things got extremely real that she wasn't tweeting or instagram AT ALL!

The news section in GGD was frozen for months; but the second blackout just pissed me off

Pain of fame1

the DWUW blackout because it came out of nowhere and the fact that we didnt get a video was so disappointing

at least during the hip blackout we knew the best was ahead of us 

THIS.

Jonathanholland

The hip blackout. GGD was so boring back then + it influenced the ARTPOP Era in a bad way. Without her breaking her hip she could've finished the BTWB, take an healthy rest and make some time to work the concept of the album out better. The DWUW blackout probably wouldn't have happened at all then

Before there was love, there was silence

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

With the hip blackout, I'm sure we knew by around Mrch/April from Joe and the VMAs that she would be making her comeback in August. With the DWUW blackout, she just stopped everything. And we had so many false hopes (radios telling use Gypsy, MANiCURE, Venus and G.U.Y. were being considered, then the Tonight Show performance we expected to be the third single, but ended up being ARTPOP, etc).

Things just weren't clear at all during the DWUW blackout and she wouldn't tell us anything straightforward, instead she would post cryptic comments on LM.com. Very furstrating, but understandable knowing she was depressed.

Archived