Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga songs you've heard in stores recently?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

I'm in NYC today and I walked by a store blasting Born This Way, then only on the next block a store was playing Aura. I was like what is this random slayage :giveup:

Have you heard any Gaga in stores recently?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Dance, Poker Face, Born This Way.  :ohwell:

Nothing has changed for the past so many years.  :rip:

I did hear G.U.Y. in the shops ONCE and I died.   :spin:  

Desperado

Alejandro, Telephone, Paparazzi too. Oh and G.U.Y. from a tv

Off topic; today i heard Blow by Beyonce lmfao 

Checkers

Um let's see...I heard The Edge of Glory at Macy's the other day and they played Just Dance at Target yesterday.

jojo Freud

I always hear eh eh, at my local shopping centre (not that big) and always hear the edge of glory, applause and hair at a major one near me. And in factoire (an Australian clothing chain) they always play songs from the btw remix album aka, TEOG and hair remix

EDIT: I surprisingly hear gaga a lot in public locations 

I always hear eh eh, at my local shopping centre (not that big) and always hear the edge of glory, applause and hair at a major one near me. And in factoire (an Australian clothing chain) they always play songs from the btw remix album aka, TEOG and hair remix

EDIT: I surprisingly hear gaga a lot in public locations 

:giveup:

I remember thinking I heard ARTPOP playing at GameStop, and I told the cashier, "I didn't know you guys played this song". And she just gave me a blank stare... then I realized it was my phone in my pocket that was playing it.

:flop:

Jesse Pinkman

I remember thinking I heard ARTPOP playing at GameStop, until realized it was my phone in my pocket that was playing it.

:emma:

:rip:

It's science, bitch

Archived