Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What ARTPOP song has the artRAVE made you appreciate more?

CalumGaGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

None of them.

My artRAVE is in like a week and I'm probably not even going.

Why not? :omg:

monsterdreams

:udidnt: 

Is it because you will attend it,or because you don't like it?

Cause my show is in November

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

i don't get how some Monsters don't like the track ARTPOP if you don't like it that means you don't even get what the album's about it's the base of the album and it most important song

PS. Sorry for my english

I do and have always liked it , it just was not a stand out song for me , the artrave changed that

MJH.

Loved it before and love it even more now because I had a blast singing along.

Also Jewels&Drugs. I mean I liked the instrumental before the artRAVE and it was fun dancing to it.

Sugarfall

Definitely Dope. I used to absolutely loathe the song, but now when I listen to it, it brings back artRAVE memories

i don't get how some Monsters don't like the track ARTPOP if you don't like it that means you don't even get what the album's about it's the base of the album and it most important song

PS. Sorry for my english

It doesn't mean you don't get the album - not AT ALL. It just means that people have different tastes in what they like. I could say I hate the song ARTPOP but still love the album if I wanted. To be sure it's not in my top 5 faves from the album.

For me the song was also ARTPOP. Although the first time I saw it (iTunes festival London - streamed) I didn't like it all that much, then when the album came out, I listened to it and thought it was OK, but seeing her perform it live, I dunno, it just makes me appreciate the song so much more now, and when I listen to it on my ipod I hear all the background melodies and I think of the shows. :)

Archived