💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Collector's Edition Box Set to be Released

Batwings

Featured Posts

Have all the collectors editions been signed by Tony and Gaga? I'm in the UK and would love one but sadly our Gaga store is sold out (although it does say to expect more in stock soon- will those be signed too.).

I got the Anything Goes VIP package for the Albert Hall, so wondering if any of the free merch could be signed stuff?

Unfortunately none of them are signed, the signatures are just printed :(

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine and I opened it to find all 4 corners of the box bent in and these faint but long scrapes across the top and the picture on the cover which also had indentations. Inside of it all of the contents were like disheveled, the envelope with snapshots was hanging out of the pocket by a corner which bent it, and the 7" vinyl, CD and DVD had slid out of the holder and the cd and dvd had slid from their sleeves. The 7" paper sleeve was like bent on the corners to fit into the cardboard picture sleeve and even then it was sticking out...

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

I got mine and I opened it to find all 4 corners of the box bent in and these faint but long scrapes across the top and the picture on the cover which also had indentations. Inside of it all of the contents were like disheveled, the envelope with snapshots was hanging out of the pocket by a corner which bent it, and the 7" vinyl, CD and DVD had slid out of the holder and the cd and dvd had slid from their sleeves. The 7" paper sleeve was like bent on the corners to fit into the cardboard picture sleeve and even then it was sticking out...

E-mail her website's customer service. They'll refund purchases a lot of the time and still let you keep the item.

E-mail her website's customer service. They'll refund purchases a lot of the time and still let you keep the item.

Are you serious? That's wild...

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Batwings

I would definitely contact the company. That sounds like the box set wasn't packed properly. Fortunately, mine arrived in perfect condition, but when I ordered Lana's Ultraviolence box set this past year, one of the corners of the box was dented, and the paper sleeve holding the records had started to split.

Are you serious? That's wild...

If it arrived damage, and they don't have a replacement on hand, yes.

OpusDiaboli666

Great the canadian store replied to my my mail saying the release date has been pushed back until the 20th of January. I'm thinking it's bc of the DVD. But the US store shipped them out in spite of that.

Great I thought I would have the DVD a little earlier and now with the shipping to Germany I'm gonna watch it later than everyone else. Aaaaah

MrGermanotta

Great the canadian store replied to my my mail saying the release date has been pushed back until the 20th of January. I'm thinking it's bc of the DVD. But the US store shipped them out in spite of that.

Great I thought I would have the DVD a little earlier and now with the shipping to Germany I'm gonna watch it later than everyone else. Aaaaah

i hope you have enough money for costum taxes. Here in Gernany they will milk you like a cow.

OpusDiaboli666

i hope you have enough money for costum taxes. Here in Gernany they will milk you like a cow.

I didn't even think of that yet. But of course yeah, there'll be taxes. Well as long as it gets her eventually I can manage...

OMFG. can you take pics? this sounds like a total disaster.

im very sorry about that.

00026 † 10000

MrGermanotta

I didn't even think of that yet. But of course yeah, there'll be taxes. Well as long as it gets her eventually I can manage...

how much was it in total?

The Boxset 125€ and how much shipping?

OpusDiaboli666

247 in total.

In Euro it's 175€ which I thought was okay but with customs it's gonna be even more now.

But it's not available in that store anymore now

MrGermanotta

so its:

175 Euros Boxset + Shipping

33,25 Euros Value Tax

+ costum taxes so about 175€ + 50 € taxes :(

Archived