💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

People here shouldn't forget that Tony is 88 years old. They can't perform like 4 nights in a week so they need to spread the performances out over a couple of months. Gaga will still have a lot of time for other things like working on her new solo album

Edited by JonathanHolland1
Before there was love, there was silence

omg!

I'll see how much tickets are before I consider it tho

Anything Goes VIP package are 250GBP and the regular ticket is 85 going by the info on there

Dean Winchester

People here shouldn't forget that Tony is 88 years old. They can't perform like 4 nights in a week so they need to spread the performances out over a couple of months. Gaga will still have a lot of time for other things like working on her new solo album

THIS

Plus think about it...would u rather her go on blackout again and disappear for 6 months to write the next album?  Wouldn't u rather she do the cheek to cheek tour while writing the next record too?  Plus, we all know how touring inspires her and how happy she is singing jazz.  Its awesome!

Cocaine Heart

We going to boo

ViviLittleM

I can't with people talking about the next album.

PLEASE.

Gaga is happy with jazz, and her voice is perfect.

Deal with it.

• Like 1