💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

SilkSpectre0

People here shouldn't forget that Tony is 88 years old. They can't perform like 4 nights in a week so they need to spread the performances out over a couple of months. Gaga will still have a lot of time for other things like working on her new solo album

Exactly, they really can't be doing a schedule like her other tours at his age. Plus she will have time to rejuvinate and just write with no rush or pressure and the experience will probably be very inspriring for her.

ViviLittleM

First date London - Royal Albert Hall sold out.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Tony-Bennett-tickets/artist/736666?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Seconde date on June 9, 2015.

Get your pre-sale tickets on http://LittleMonsters.com starting Tuesday, November 4 at 9am. Join the event to get your special pre-sale code: Bit.ly/LMLondon2 Live Nation pre-sale begins Thursday, November 6 at 9am. General onsale begins Friday, November 7 at 9am: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F004D52ED02AE6D

Edited by ViviLittleM

That J

I love how our Lady is on one tour and selling tickets to another.....the C2C Tour has, thus far, picked the best venues and this experience is gonna sell out. The ticket prices aren't too expensive but ain't cheap either so we got us a winner! Those Charity Tickets for the Hollywood Bowl tho....wow! Haha. Can't wait to see more dates added. If an Atlanta, Dallas, Oklahoma or Florida show was announced and on sale today, I'd have already bought my tickets. (Random areas I know but I got friends in all those places lol) To Cheek To Cheek: The Tour....S L A Y!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GagaMyBlood95

Wow tickets are selling amazing :applause: 

Up to 5275 seated I think

Yeah 

Royal Albert Hall is a concert hall on the northern edge of South Kensington, London, best known for holding The Proms concerts annually each summer since 1941. It has a capacity of up to 5,272 seats.

David Butler

I thought the Wiltern show in LA on February 8th was sold out?? From what I'm seeing ticket sales are poor or selling slow. The Radio City Music Hall shows haven't sold out yet? Wow, Gaga's hometown continues to let her down. How sad and shameful.