Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Meghan Trainor reveals fab new hairstyle

PicklePower

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Well her song is annoying **** and she wouldn't have gotten away with her skinny shaming if it was the other way around so yeah I don't like her or her face. 

That doesn't give you an excuse to call her ugly. She never shamed skinny people. :fail: Analyze the lyrics of the song before you make dumb assumptions.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

That doesn't give you an excuse to call her ugly. She never shamed skinny people. :fail: Analyze the lyrics of the song before you make dumb assumptions.

Go ahead and tell them skinny b---hes that

No I'm just playing. I know you think you're fat

What needs to be a--lyzed? Was skinny BITCHES really necessary? That is only one of two curse words in the entire song.

Try telling me that if it was a skinny person saying "fat b---hes", there wouldn't be absolute mayhem crucifying her. Skinny people have eating disorders too. You can't just tell an anorexic to eat more just like you can't tell an overweight/obese person to eat less. 

Well her song is annoying **** and she wouldn't have gotten away with her skinny shaming if it was the other way around so yeah I don't like her or her face. 

She isn't skinny shaming. She has clearly stated that that was not her intention, she even says "Nah, I'm just playing" in her song. So what if she wanted to put the spotlight on heavier folk? Nothing wrong with that. People just want to get offended over nothing, just for the sake of being able to b---h about something. I'm skinny and found no offense in AATB.

And no matter how you feel about her or her message, you're wrong for calling her ugly.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

She isn't skinny shaming. She has clearly stated that that was not her intention, she even says "Nah, I'm just playing" in her song. So what if she wanted to put the spotlight on heavier folk? Nothing wrong with that. People just want to get offended over nothing, just for the sake of being able to b---h about something. I'm skinny and found no offense in AATB.

And no matter how you feel about her or her message, you're wrong for calling her ugly.

I'm aware she says that. I didn't feel like sorting through her lyrics because they're really not worth my time. Whatever she says about her intentions, it still comes off as desperate since she isn't exactly the skinniest pop artist out there. What it all boils down to is that part of the song was totally unnecessary. If anything, it was added for shock value and to get people talking about her. 

And I don't care. 

I'm aware she says that. I didn't feel like sorting through her lyrics because they're really not worth my time. Whatever she says about her intentions, it still comes off as desperate since she isn't exactly the skinniest pop artist out there. What it all boils down to is that part of the song was totally unnecessary. If anything, it was added for shock value and to get people talking about her. 

And I don't care. 

Clearly.

If you don't care so much, then don't comment. 

Clearly.

If you don't care so much, then don't comment. 

That was in response to the second part of your post.

I'll comment as I please, just one of the great things about the internet :)

That was in response to the second part of your post.

I'll comment as I please, just one of the great things about the internet :)

My mistake. Maybe I should rephrase that and say if you don't have anything constructive or positive to say, then don't comment.

PicklePower

Okay guys, that's enough, stay on topic.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived