Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Taylor Swift shades Katy in album booklet

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

What evidence is there that the song is a swipe at Katy? I just wanna know, im lost in that respect.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6244093/katy-perry-taylor-swift-bad-blood-tweet

She said "Bad Blood" was about a friend that betrayed her in an interview. Everyone guessed Katy and Katy tweeted about it in a shady manner.

Basically, Katy dated her ex-boyfriend and tried to sabotage her tour by stealing her dancers even though they were friends.  :emo:  Such a mean girl!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRILL MONSTER

Is that a toy microphone recorder next to the grammy ?

Is she implying she actually sings live ?

Am I reaching ?

Tropico

Ngl, I live for some good shade and this is giving me life. :toofunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

Just when I'm starting to get interested on Taylor.. This whole shading thing lost my respect for her.

She's been shading people all her career tho?

Mostly her famous exes.

And Kanye West.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She's been shading people all her career tho?

Mostly her famous exes.

And Kanye West.

I understand that she writes her music based on her experiences and the thing with writing about her ex's - I'll leave that for her. But including a fellow colleague in the pop music industry doesn't look good for her. Others might see her as desperate and bitter by attacking another pop star to stir controversy in her pop venture.

I understand that she writes her music based on her experiences and the thing with writing about her ex's - I'll leave that for her. But including a fellow colleague in the pop music industry doesn't look good for her. Others might see her as desperate and bitter by attacking another pop star to stir controversy in her pop venture.

except she has reasons why she shaded Katy. Do you even know why Taylor wrote Bad Blood in the first place?

Gagaloo911

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6244093/katy-perry-taylor-swift-bad-blood-tweet

She said "Bad Blood" was about a friend that betrayed her in an interview. Everyone guessed Katy and Katy tweeted about it in a shady manner.

Basically, Katy dated her ex-boyfriend and tried to sabotage her tour by stealing her dancers even though they were friends.  :emo:  Such a mean girl!

Omg what a poor girl! She deserves a new #1 saying how much she was dragged :evil:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Omg what an asshole :dead:

Basically, Katy dated her ex-boyfriend and tried to sabotage her tour by stealing her dancers even though they were friends. :emo: Such a mean girl!

to be fair dating a former Taylor Swift bf isnt hard at all :smh: and those dancers were Katy's first :sweat:

Archived