💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO : Severina - "More Tuge" ft. Saša Matic

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

The Queen of Pop is back with a new single ! Her last single "Uno Momento" is a few weeks away from hitting 30,000,000 views on Youtube. Get ready for another smash! This time it's a ballad featuring the legendary SaÃ…¡a Matić !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUIkoNuGwE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

Queen of what? :witchney: :rip: She's everything but pop.

:hehe:

:wtf: 

Singles from her upcoming album :

1. Alcatraz : pop ballad

2. Uno Momento : pop/narodnjak

3. More Tuge : pop/narodna

Not to mention her last smash album :

1. Brad Pitt

2. Grad bez ljudi

3. Uzbuna

4. Tarapana

5. DobrodoÃ…¡ao u Klub

She is the Queen of Pop. Period. ToÄka. TaÄka.

Phoenix

:wtf: 

Singles from her upcoming album :

1. Alcatraz : pop ballad

2. Uno Momento : pop/narodnjak

3. More Tuge : pop/narodna

Not to mention her last smash album :

1. Brad Pitt

2. Grad bez ljudi

3. Uzbuna

4. Tarapana

5. DobrodoÃ…¡ao u Klub

She is the Queen of Pop. Period. ToÄka. TaÄka.

80% of her work is turbo-folk. Some songs may sound like they're pop but they're not. Same thing people used to say for nicki and iggy. They're not pop, they're hip hop. Not rap either. What's pop in uno momento :rip: And also people that collaborate with her are mostly not pop. Pop is really RARE on this region.

💎

SomethingMore

80% of her work is turbo-folk. Some songs may sound like they're pop but they're not. Same thing people used to say for nicki and iggy. They're not pop, they're hip hop. Not rap either. What's pop in uno momento :rip: And also people that collaborate with her are mostly not pop. Pop is really RARE on this region.

Queen of Pop is a term frequently used around here, why are you so pressed?

Severina's 80% of songs turbo-folk? :lmao:

Her first EVER turbo folk song was Gas Gas back in 2008. After that followed singles such as Tridesete, Gade and Haljinica boje lila - none of those are turbo folk. 

Italiana her biggest hit isn't even slightly turbo folk.

Like 10% of her songs are. 

Isn't turbo-folk the distinctive form of pop in Croatia and Serbia? It's the "turbo" added to the folk.

I discovered Severina a few years ago because her videos are so hot, but was intrigued by the turbo-folk sound which is something different for Anglo-Americans yet very catchy.

Phoenix

Queen of Pop is a term frequently used around here, why are you so pressed?

Severina's 80% of songs turbo-folk? :lmao:

Her first EVER turbo folk song was Gas Gas back in 2008. After that followed singles such as Tridesete, Gade and Haljinica boje lila - none of those are turbo folk. 

Italiana her biggest hit isn't even slightly turbo folk.

Like 10% of her songs are.

Pressed? 'Cause of what? I don't give 2 ****s about balkan music scene. I just gave my opinion. But I noticed that you can't take other peoples opinions, and you only see yours which is immature. Folk and turbo-folk is what made her a star, let's not pretend. What's up with djevojka sa sela and many other songs. And also calling her a queen of pop, hoping that's a joke.

I'm sorry guys but Doris Bizetic slays everything and everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zSSIGAkw7c

Agree! True queen of pop when it comes to Croatia! :applause:

💎

SomethingMore

Pressed? 'Cause of what? I don't give 2 ****s about balkan music scene. I just gave my opinion. But I noticed that you can't take other peoples opinions, and you only see yours which is immature. Folk and turbo-folk is what made her a star, let's not pretend. What's up with djevojka sa sela and many other songs. And also calling her a queen of pop, hoping that's a joke.

First you said 80% of her songs are turbo-folk and that she has nothing to do with Pop, after I proved you are wrong now you are saying "turbo folk made her a star" :lmao:

Severina started her career in 1990. 

24 years ago, she had the most smash hits than any other female singer in Croatia. Take a look at her hits BEFORE she started singing turbo-folk.

Tvoja prva djevojka

Dalmatinka

Ti si moj

Paloma Nera

Trava zelena

Djevojka sa sela

Prijateljice

Ante

Ja samo pjevam

Da si moj

Mala je dala

Mili moj

Pogled ispod obrva

Krivi spoj

Virujen u te

Ajde ajde zlato moje

+ many more.

Her **** film was the thing that made her a star not the turbo folk music as you said. But okay that's your opinion.

-------

And when it comes to opinions some things you said can't even be considered an opinion "80% of her songs are turbo folk" is NOT an opinion.

Archived