💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE London: "I take medication everyday for mental illness"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

This rumor started on Twitter from someone who was not even attending...

Or do you have ANY proof on video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j-tN47nQmI

~0:47

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Madonna, Katy and their fans must be so proud...

I really don't give a damn what their fans think. My biggest concern is Gaga's health and well being. I care about her like a family member and I hate to see anyone struggling with depression. That's what wrong with this world, people worry too much about what others think of them. If they aren't feeding her, clothing her, or paying her bills I don't think she should worry about them, but that's just my IMO. This isn't referring to you, just people in general.

Whispering

I'm certainly no Tom Cruise about it. Psych meds have their time and place, and can be life saving.

I guess I'm a little bitter about this issue as I was put on a very strong d--g for years, and I wish I never had been.

I'm sorry about your situation. :cry:

I would imagine Gaga is taking one of the SSRIs, which are commonly prescribed for clinical depression. They are tolerated well and don't have the extreme side effects you might see with some of the stronger medications for different types of mental health conditions.

Whispering

Madonna, Katy and their fans must be so proud...

Who cares what they think? Since Katy was on the brink of suicide after the break up of her marriage, it wouldn't surprise me if she had to be on medication for a while. Lots of people are, at one time or another. Most people hide it, though.

When you hide things like this, you give them more power. I'm proud of Gaga for sharing her story, as it took strength and courage to do so. It tells us that she is doing much better and that, as always, she wants to help her fans feel like they don't have to hide or feel ashamed of their struggles.

Fiona Apple

She always says "I am so happy right now" in interviews.But when she is on tour she says she has depression O.o

Willy Wonka

She always says "I am so happy right now" in interviews.But when she is on tour she says she has depression O.o

You can be happy and have depression.

I don't want her personality or creativity or emotional freedom to be stifled by d--gs. But of course I want her safe and happy. I dont know. Obviously it's none of my actual business :smh: But her emotional health and treatment are so important, I hope she actually has good care and good doctors helping her in only the best and most appropriate ways.

She wrote the songs on TFM while being high on d--gs though

Fiona Apple

You can be happy and have depression.

Can you? I had a depression for 2 years..I was laughing sometimes of course but I was never "happy"

Computer

She wrote the songs on TFM while being high on d--gs though

Pot is not a problem.
💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Computer

Back then it was c-----e. Then alcohol, then marijuana...

All dangerous and typical for musicians. I explained my concerns in a previous post. They really aren't applicable to Gaga though, she'll be fine, I just want the best for her. I'm sure it's all good.
💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

TimisaMonster

Man... The ARTPOP era really ruined her didn't it :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Professor

Can you? I had a depression for 2 years..I was laughing sometimes of course but I was never "happy"

This. Whats the truth gaga

Man... The ARTPOP era really ruined her didn't it :awkney:

tbh 

9CldALP.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived