💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

if AHS covers a Gaga song, what will it be ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Sarah Paulson, said that Ryan Murphy chose songs by people who indentified themselves as freaks

the quote was: "The songs all had to be chosen by people who identified themselves as freaks."

When i read that i thought, Omg Gaga :giveup:

So there's still 2 musical acts, if AHS chooses a Gaga song, what song fits the best ?

Buy Gods and Monsters on iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gods-monsters-from-american/id932516559

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, that can be it… And I mean, it's not like she's got a song called Monster……………  :classy: (Even if it won't probably fit haha) Maybe Bloddy Mary? Idk, but yeah, so here for it!

Azor Ahai

No song fits at all!

Gaga doesnt have slow songs like Lana that could possibly pass for older songs.

It would be a disaster in every way.

Azor Ahai

Yep, that can be it… And I mean, it's not like she's got a song called Monster……………  :classy:

1950s Old Lady singing Monster? I think that would be too much :toofunny:

Pure Adrenaline

Bloody Mary :flop:

idk when u think about most of Gaga's ... wait all of Gaga's song are either mid-tempo or dance doesn't really fit with the theme of the show

THO THEY COULD MAKE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF DANCE IN THE DARK THAT WOULD FIT IF IT'S STRIPPED SLOW DOWN THE LYRICS WOULD GO ALONG AS WELL

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blue Jeans

U guys being like No Gaga songs fit :ghostney:

Paparazzi fits so well, the lyrics,, the chorus, the theme :giveup: if they slow it down a bit :legend:

imagine the slayage

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Azor Ahai

Bloody Mary :flop:

idk when u think about most of Gaga's ... wait all of Gaga's song are either mid-tempo or dance doesn't really fit with the theme of the show

THO THEY COULD MAKE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF DANCE IN THE DARK THAT WOULD FIT IF IT'S STRIPPED SLOW DOWN THE LYRICS WOULD GO ALONG AS WELL

Basically they would need to tottaly remake a song to fit in and the lyrics would still be cringey for Elsa to sing.

Even Gods and Monsters was a little cringey at some "give it to me slowly" moments. 

Bloody Mary.

Omg yes :)

Pure Adrenaline

Basically they would need to tottaly remake a song to fit in and the lyrics would still be cringey for Elsa to sing.

Even Gods and Monsters was a little cringey at some "give it to me slowly" moments. 

but Elsa doesn't need to sing it it could totally be Bet + it relates to her more

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived