Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE won't be filmed in London

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

This fanbase is spoiled. Not every artist HAS to release a dvd for EVERY concert :awkney: besides we're lucky to be even getting the pbs special dvd. What more could you possibly ask for?

But a C2C performance DVD isn't like the artRAVE  :oops:

Not every artist has to, but when she's saying that she'll release a DVD, she has to release it now and keep promises  :oops:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

Not every artist has to, but when she's saying that she'll release a DVD, she has to release it now and keep promises  :oops:

Thats your problem for expecting a dvd every tour not hers

Lona Delery

I always like how people assume that someone can't change his/her mind once he is famous. Promise and "I will" aren't quite the same.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RebeldeFaith

I feel like there's no need for an artRAVE DVD. artRAVE is something that needs to be seen live. I really don't think a DVD will do it justice. Her more theatrical tours (like Monster Ball and BTWB) worked better on television.

82a5dab5620963ab53473671c6e93615.245x180

Something something idk

Rainbow Unicorn

Thats your problem for expecting a dvd every tour not hers

That's HER problem as well, because she said that there will be a DVD.

I always like how people assume that someone can't change his/her mind once he is famous. Promise and "I will" aren't quite the same.

So, why would she say "I will" if she can't promise it?

Lona Delery

That's HER problem as well, because she said that there will be a DVD.

So, why would she say "I will" if she can"t promise it?

Maybe at this time she still wanted to do it, and now she's sick of this messy era and wants to end it asap.

And don't be a hypocrite, every single person in this world has said "I will do this and that" and they did not end up doing it.

Or, what I think is more likely, she just wanted to please fans with those words and then hoping that they'll forget it by the end of the tour. Nothing uncommon.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Rainbow Unicorn

Maybe at this time she still wanted to do it, and now she's sick of this messy era and wants to end it asap.

And don't be a hypocrite, every single person in this world has said "I will do this and that" and they did not end up doing it.

Are you comparing the impact of a normal person saying that to another and the impact of Gaga on her Twitter with thousands fans ? I mean, this is not the same thing. Next time, she just has to keep her mouth shut and keep the surprise for her fans if there's something planned (or not) and everyone won't be disappointed like some of us were with other projects or she just has to explain the situation properly.  :shrug:

Lona Delery

Are you comparing the impact of a normal person saying that to another and the impact of Gaga on her Twitter with thousands fans ? I mean, this is not the same thing. Next time, she just has to keep her mouth shut and keep the surprise for her fans if there's something planned (or not) and everyone won't be disappointed.  :shrug:

Yeah, I compare those two things because Gaga is still human. You act like she's a machine, though, and as if she does not have the emotions and feelings a normal person has as well. And you don't even know if it really is in Gaga's hands to release the DVD; there's still her label + management.

Rainbow Unicorn

Yeah, I compare those two things because Gaga is still human. You act like she's a machine, though, and as if she does not have the emotions and feelings a normal person has as well. And you don't even know if it really is in Gaga's hands to release the DVD; there's still her label + management.

I'm sure you clearly understood what I said... Don't turn the situation. I'm not saying that Gaga isn't a normal person or a machine. I'm just saying that everything she's saying will have a bigger impact on her fans and her followers than me or you. And yes I don't know if it's in Gaga's hands but it goes back to what I said. If she's not sure of anything, than she just has to keep it for her.

if it is being filmed in London it'll be filmed on the two consecutive nights back to back (Saturday and Sunday), all tour DVDs are shot over two nights that are the day after each other. This really doesnt prove alot. I'd wait until you see pictures from Saturday and see if any professional cameras and cranes are there. 

Archived