💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bang Bang at the artRAVE

katyperry2

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GaGa should add another Cheek To Cheek song (or songs) to the artRAVE?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hell No, Jazz has nothing to do with the artRAVE

Featured Posts

What is your guys opinions of the Bang Bang performance at the artRAVE? Give your thoughts. Also, would you want GaGa to add a couple more jazz songs to the setlist, such as a small jazz section after Act 3 or something? In my opinion, I would like a little medley of Anything Goes, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, and Nature Boy. That would be kinda cool. Vote above. And again, Hugs to all :hug:  :wub:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I understand that she is incredibly happy and passionate about her project, and I'd look forward to a jazz tour. But that's not what I paid to see when I went to the artRAVE. I think she should try to keep them separate; there's only a few shows left after all. However, since the show is indeed about passion, I can see why she would introduce jazz to ARTPOP. After all, they could belong together :usrs:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

TEANUS

I voted no, but I'd say yes if it was Lush Life performed right after Bang Bang

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Ambrosia

Well, at this point, she can sing whatever the heck she wants.  ArtRAVE has been going on long enough, people got the idea, just enjoy some different stuff, and Bang Bang is a cool song.  Good going, Gaga.  :cool:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Arturo

I love that she added it. Is it a coincidence that the artRAVE started pulling 5-star reviews since she added it to the setlist? Perhaps. But it sure is interesting to note..

I'm glad i'll be one of the lucky ones who get to see her perform Bang Bang at the artRave, i'm very excited about it  :sara:

I love that she added it. Is it a coincidence that the artRAVE started pulling 5-star reviews since she added it to the setlist? Perhaps. But it sure is interesting to note..

I didn't even know that. But, it is a killer performance so no wonder the critics are loving it.

I'm glad i'll be one of the lucky ones who get to see her perform Bang Bang at the artRave, i'm very excited about it  :sara:

Im jealous..... At the time of my show, I didn't know anything about Cheek To Cheek, except that it would be released in late 2014...

Daenerys

I love Cheek to Cheek but this is artRAVE not Cheek2CheekRAVE

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Arturo

I didn't even know that. But, it is a killer performance so no wonder the critics are loving it.

These are professional reviews of the last 2 artraves (Glasgow, Scotland and Manchester, England)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/arts-ents/music/review-lady-gaga-sse-hydro-glasgow.1413756429

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/review-lady-gaga--phones-7976116

:)

Im not sure, but they both seem like great reviews. If they liked they show, you wish they would just come out and say it.

I love that she added it, but I don't think she should continue to add more. It really doesn't fit, even though it's nice for her to show off her pipes. Maybe she could do a different song every now and then instead of just Bang Bang?

Archived