💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When people talk bad about gaga on GGD..

FATCAT

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

About this, sometimes I think this fanbase succumbed to negativity long time ago, I think during the BTW era. Sometimes, even myself, we tend to treat Gaga like a poor dumb faded star or something, I mean is ok a little laugh about Gaga when she does something a little bit silly, but it seem we have lost all the respect for her sometimes.

Out there the other pop girls have feuds, tweet controversial things, have fails, but I don't see other fanbases ridiculizes them like this fanbase does. If Gaga say something that may be/may be not a fail we make a big deal about it.

The blind fanatism is boring and stupid, but I really think that we make fun about Gaga like if we have to excuse us for staning for her.

The web is plenty of haters, plenty of people mocking Gaga everywhere, some of the media bashes her... It's not a big deal if we are a little compassive whith the girl.

Good point. It wasn't like that before BTW, but two things happened with that era. Gaga broke down her barriers and became very close with her fanbase, but that made it harder to take her seriously. It's like when your teacher at school becomes too friendly and relaxed with the students, they lose respect and start to take advantage of them. Gaga basically created a cult of rabid, young fans and started treating them like her children, and promising them things. Then when she didn't deliver on those promises, the fans lashed out.

At the same time the whole BTW era/album made her fanbase pretty niche and all of the sudden you were an outcast if you stanned for Gaga, so I think a lot of her fans did (and still do) feel a need to distance themselves from that and make excuses for liking her, which just makes them respect her even less. It makes sense, no one wants to be seen as a loser. 

I think there's less of that today though cause BTW was 3 years ago and the whole "gay" thing has died down. No one really knows what "ARTPOP" is and I've noticed a lot of people outside of pop forums talking about her more positively and looking back on her first two albums fondly. So I think if she really delivers with the next album/era and doesn't promise anything to her fans, they'll respect her again.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Free for all. I don't understand why it's so unthinkable for so many people to just ignore someone's comments.

Or at least know that it's YOUR responsibility to react to negative feedback. Don't let it affect you.

Remember when people on GGD, ggd, ATRL, Twitter, etc ditched Gaga and pretended to stan for Beyoncé for about 3 months?

LOL

I remember this. :lmao:

FreePalestine

Idek anymore

Does bashing ARTPOP count?

The stanning for ARTPOP is even more ridiculous imo, i just can't with people that think it's better than her other albums LMAO.

In case you never realized,monopole have different tastes, so I might say ARTPOP better but you may thin TFM is better.

I think opinions are fine.

A troll is a troll, give em zero attention and they are gone, however blind stans are on another level. They can't even see how wrong or unnecessarily intense they are. At least tolls know they are being stupid. Blind stans will go off and blow everything out of proportion tbh as well as fuelling the trolls so effectively getting no where with their preaching.

I think opinions are fine.

A troll is a troll, give em zero attention and they are gone, however blind stans are on another level. They can't even see how wrong or unnecessarily intense they are. At least tolls know they are being stupid. Blind stans will go off and blow everything out of proportion tbh as well as fuelling the trolls so effectively getting no where with their preaching.

Believe me, if trolls knew how stupid and absurd they will stop. But yeah, blind fans and trolls feed each other.

There is no room for rudeness and meanness in Gaga's world.  She is all about kindness and positivity.

I live outside the space time continuum.

giskardsb

Some people are just looking for excuses to drag Her and blow the smallest things out of proportion. Others seem so afraid of how public ( or ATRL) opinion reflects on themselves that they want Gaga to walk a straight narrow pop star path. Gaga may be fearless but many of her fans aren't.

Wet Fire

Some people on this site act very disrespectful and rude towards Gaga. Gaga wasn't born to fulfil all your desires, I know you are irritated because Gaga isn't having megahits or getting awards like she used to during TFM-BTW, but since when is quality equal to success?

Archived