Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When people talk bad about gaga on GGD..

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I just don't get people who won't even be prepared to give another opinion or interpretation a moment of thought if it doesn't reinforce the consistent Gagod message, it makes things boring if we all fill a thread with "YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS ARTPOP, SO MANY MESSAGES, COULD MEAN ANYTHING YASSSS"

gaga_1.gif

I would rather be the big bad wolf instead of Regina George in sheep's clothing.

KatyPerry_DarkHorse_grill.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

I remember hearing about you ditching Nicki and pretending to stan for Iggy while she is a trending topic.

tumblr_n7yvhgGu8X1qk8hivo2_250.gif

Except I never ditched Nicki. I stan for both.

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic but I give you props for trying. Not going to argue with someone who claims to be a Nicki fan after Starships. Lmao!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I would rather be the big bad wolf instead of Regina George in sheep's clothing.

KatyPerry_DarkHorse_grill.gif

Same, I'm always playing Devil's Advocate here and the replies I get are nothing short of hilarious

tumblr_m33z9ytgsC1r7quy9.gif

Cody Draco

Except I never ditched Nicki. I stan for both.

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic but I give you props for trying. Not going to argue with someone who claims to be a Nicki fan after Starships. Lmao!

I've been a fan since Your Love actually, but you win since I was given false information.

your-love-nicki-minaj-o.gif

GagaDragon

Does bashing ARTPOP count?

The stanning for ARTPOP is even more ridiculous imo, i just can't with people that think it's better than her other albums LMAO.

Bloody

Well, in my point of view critisism is not bad & especially when it comes from the fans, the artist should consider what they say because this way he or she gets better.But it's a whole different thing when they are rude and drag them.
Lady Gaga is not perfect and she can't always give what we want.
Some fans should chill and consider the fact that Lady Gaga,is a person like us in the end of the day and she has her ups and downs.At this moment she has a jazz album that has made her happy again, but some of you including myself don't fancy jazz music but you should all get sth from this experience.She is trying to bring us closer to another type of music..I never expected myself to listen to jazz music but now I enjoy listening to some tracks from cheek to cheek.
So,you are not forced to be here for Cheek To Cheek era but you don't have to be rude and feel pressed to stay!

Lady Palutena

I don't think a lot of users know the difference between being rude and criticism. I mean, you CAN be subjective about Gaga and her work but there's a fine line between being subjective and being a C U Next Tuesday.

My reaction to "fans" dragging Gaga on here constantly and calling it "criticism".

pRGqkc8.gif

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Levine

Remember when people on GGD, ggd, ATRL, Twitter, etc ditched Gaga and pretended to stan for Beyoncé for about 3 months?

LOL

Aren't you the guy who called Gaga an ugly flop who is over, because someone came for Nicki?

RAMROD

Yeah, usually they are hiding under "non delusional stans" label or something like that.

Which makes me wonder, oh so you are logical fans.

BUT..., is it very logical to talk trash about her when something doesn't come the way you wanted it to be?

Question of life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dont really care tbfh. i'm sure some other fans came here and pretended to be gaga's fan and they've been trying to ruin our mood + this place.

i am a stan and i'll never say anything bad about her. she is not perfect but she doesn't deserve to be bashed. no one deserves to  be judged negatively.

RAMROD

Does bashing ARTPOP count?

The stanning for ARTPOP is even more ridiculous imo, i just can't with people that think it's better than her other albums LMAO.

It could be for them?

Sometimes it is more than songs that bops.

Songs are more meaningful when people can relate to it.

Maybe to some of us ARTPOP just something they can't relate to.

However some other could enjoy it and that makes it special for them.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

About this, sometimes I think this fanbase succumbed to negativity long time ago, I think during the BTW era. Sometimes, even myself, we tend to treat Gaga like a poor dumb faded star or something, I mean is ok a little laugh about Gaga when she does something a little bit silly, but it seem we have lost all the respect for her sometimes.

Out there the other pop girls have feuds, tweet controversial things, have fails, but I don't see other fanbases ridiculizes them like this fanbase does. If Gaga say something that may be/may be not a fail we make a big deal about it.

The blind fanatism is boring and stupid, but I really think that we make fun about Gaga like if we have to excuse us for staning for her.

The web is plenty of haters, plenty of people mocking Gaga everywhere, some of the media bashes her... It's not a big deal if we are a little compassive whith the girl.

SlaeUrAnus

I get annoyed by blind stanning as much as just b---h fits.

ARTPOP is over, move on, enjoy some jazz or sit on the fence. Don't pretend to be a jazz expert suddenly because you're transparent and look dumb but also don't blindly sit there and hate on it, move along darlings.

tumblr_mbjgqlDrRM1rbinjyo1_r1_500.gif

I see no lies.

In my messy era.

Archived