Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When people talk bad about gaga on GGD..

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Remember when people on GGD, ggd, ATRL, Twitter, etc ditched Gaga and pretended to stan for Beyoncé for about 3 months?

LOL

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TimisaMonster

That vine was :duck:

Tbqh....people have their reasons and opinions...you have a right to NOT agree with everything Gaga does

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

djBuffoon

Agreed. There is a clear difference between stating your opinion in a respectful manner and just being straight-up heinous.

I get annoyed by blind stanning as much as just b---h fits.

ARTPOP is over, move on, enjoy some jazz or sit on the fence. Don't pretend to be a jazz expert suddenly because you're transparent and look dumb but also don't blindly sit there and hate on it, move along darlings.

tumblr_mbjgqlDrRM1rbinjyo1_r1_500.gif

try reading the "Gaga thanks Gwen Stefani for using ARTPOP as an adjective" and you'll know what the OP is talking about

:emma:

RainingOnMe

That vine was :duck:

Tbqh....people have their reasons and opinions...you have a right to NOT agree with everything Gaga does

Not about opinions. people CONSTANTLY are negative about her. It annoys me. "Ew she looks so bad" "She's so embarrassing" like they need to stop. Smh.

Cody Draco

I get annoyed by blind stanning as much as just b---h fits.

ARTPOP is over, move on, enjoy some jazz or sit on the fence. Don't pretend to be a jazz expert suddenly because you're transparent and look dumb but also don't blindly sit there and hate on it, move along darlings.

tumblr_mbjgqlDrRM1rbinjyo1_r1_500.gif

I agree with you, but blind stans won't.

giphy.gif

Cody Draco

Remember when people on GGD, ggd, ATRL, Twitter, etc ditched Gaga and pretended to stan for Beyoncé for about 3 months?

LOL

I remember hearing about you ditching Nicki and pretending to stan for Iggy while she is a trending topic.

tumblr_n7yvhgGu8X1qk8hivo2_250.gif

I agree with you, but blind stans won't.

giphy.gif

I just don't get people who won't even be prepared to give another opinion or interpretation a moment of thought if it doesn't reinforce the consistent Gagod message, it makes things boring if we all fill a thread with "YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS ARTPOP, SO MANY MESSAGES, COULD MEAN ANYTHING YASSSS"

gaga_1.gif

Ladey Gagz

Criticism and not agreeing with what she does is okay but when people drag her and are rude :later:

Archived