Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga's Latest is a Force, But Not Quite a 'Storm.'"

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Hey guys! Huffington Post says I beat Lady Gaga...and NOT at leg wrestling. - Storm Large

https://www.facebook.com/stormlarge/posts/10152871881911320

And here is a snippet from the article in the Huffington Post:

I've been a consistent fan of Lady Gaga and I admire her role as one of today's biggest stars in educating younger audiences about the American Songbook. But, in this instance when comparing the artistry and appeal of Storm Large's "Le Bonheur" to Lady Gaga's contribution on "Cheek to Cheek," it's simply David vs. Goliath with Storm coming out as the undisputed champ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-schonberg/lady-gagas-latest-is-a-fo_b_6011626.html

All I can say is (and you knew this was coming).... who? :awkney:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the Huffington Post! Was there no more stories about the best ways to combine Beyonce and Bacon into one magical evening?

That way too liberal "news outlet" is more of a laughing stock in the news world than Fox News is. Anyone who denies it just doesn't know enough. 

Didymus

Why would you put a vile thing like the "who" comment in an actual OP? 

Unnecessary. Just like the thread in general.

Why would you put a vile thing like the "who" comment in an actual OP? 

Unnecessary. Just like the thread in general.

I would disagree. A popular media outlet just used Gaga's name to promote some new artist that is not very popular, and has the audacity to criticize Gaga for doing nothing besides being a singer? I think the thread gives a lot of people a place to discuss their disagreement with the disrespectful move.

Wow the Huffington Post! Was there no more stories about the best ways to combine Beyonce and Bacon into one magical evening?

That way too liberal "news outlet" is more of a laughing stock in the news world than Fox News is. Anyone who denies it just doesn't know enough. 

What was the point of this comparison?  :duck:

I looked her up and she has a good voice, but I don't like her style tbh

Archived