Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackJudas

it's like Gags reached a whole new level of delusion

Now we know where her fans get it from lol

DriverMonster

I think ARTPOP is her best title. It was just a bad era because she was going thru many troubles. Gwen accidentally said ARTPOP instead of pop art haha

I think most of the other song titles or lyrics would have made for better album titles than ARTPOP tbh  :dies:

on topic: I hope Gwen used the term with Gaga in mind! that'd be so cool.

djBuffoon

Off topic but does anyone think the album would have done slightly better if it had a different title? 

Probably, even though the album is about that very thing.

@ all these negativity. even her own fans. I can see why she stays off this damn site ðŸ¸Ã¢Ëœâ€¢Ã¯¸

David Butler

omg what it really had nothing at all to do with Gaga and when Gwen sees this shes gonna think "WTF is this girl retarded"?

only Gwen is classy and wont spill her true feelings :yes:

Gwen "is classy"?? LMFAO! Gaga is not "retarded" I should report you for this absurd comment.

RAMROD

I really hope Gwen replies and says: "What are you talking about? Did you invent the concept of ARTPOP"? Delusional....

Gwen is nice people unlike her distant cousin.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

that tweet was so cringe worthy tbh... i mean... it's like Gags reached a whole new level of delusion :awkney:

Mkay. She has little koons looking things in front of her and she said ARTPOP.

Tokyo Rose

that tweet was so cringe worthy tbh... i mean... it's like Gags reached a whole new level of delusion :awkney:

It's not that serious. It's just a tweet, she probably wasn't expecting someone to sit there and psycho-a--lyze her tweet 

Archived