💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga thanks Gwen Stefani for using ARTPOP as an adjective

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that tweet was so cringe worthy tbh... i mean... it's like Gags reached a whole new level of delusion :awkney:

Your post is cringeworthy dude

ThisGuyTony

Queen giving ARTPOP that subtle promo.

:evil:  :evil:  :witchderp:  :witchderp:

Economy

I really hope Gwen replies and says: "What are you talking about? Did you invent the concept of ARTPOP"? Delusional....

omg what  it really had nothing at all to do with Gaga and when Gwen sees this shes gonna think "WTF is this girl retarded"?

only Gwen is classy and wont spill her true feelings :yes:

The Professor

that tweet was so cringe worthy tbh... i mean... it's like Gags reached a whole new level of delusion :awkney:

This :awkney: it was a thing long before gaga doubt gwen even heard of the album :awkney:

this...

GagaXCupcakke

Its a sign!!! GAGA rerelease ARTPOP now!!! And release ARTPOP Act II.  AND make a video for every song! AND bring back the Born This Way Ball!! AND release Partynausous!!! And Slay The GP!!!  And release a perfume that smells like Asia!!!  :whip:

Cameron Dallas

This :toofunny:

Archived