Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the biggest mistake that has been made since August of 2013?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

Releasing promo singles. We all knew it was going to suck if she released promo singles - then they stupidly went and released promo singles.

History repeated itself without the backup of the huge wave of interest from TFM to save it - TEOG/Judas happened in a much more catastrophic way.

I hope she doesn't release any promo singles before the next album. Just the actual singles please.

Pain of fame1

The dwuw video mess, but THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IS THAT SHE HASN'T GIVE TO US WHAT SE PROMISED: THE B SIDES ( TEA PLEASE) THE APP, TGE VIDEOS...

i hope she releases the b sides to make up this mess

DWUW

it killed the ARTPOP era

b1KnYY4.gif

Releasing promo singles. We all knew it was going to suck if she released promo singles - then they stupidly went and released promo singles.

History repeated itself without the backup of the huge wave of interest from TFM to save it - TEOG/Judas happened in a much more catastrophic way.

I hope she doesn't release any promo singles before the next album. Just the actual singles please.

this

it's so tacky

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rollercoaster

DWUW

it killed the ARTPOP era

b1KnYY4.gif

this

it's so tacky

DWUW didn't kill the era, the disorganization of that release did. IMO DWUW should've always been the 2nd single. It shows off her voice, it's easy to connect with, it's got a bit of rage and is quite controversial. The problem with it was that there was no video and it wasn't pushed as hard as it could've been. It had the potential to get people back on the Gaga bandwagon after all the messiness that'd gone before it.

DWUW didn't kill the era, the disorganization of that release did. IMO DWUW should've always been the 2nd single. It shows off her voice, it's easy to connect with, it's got a bit of rage and is quite controversial. The problem with it was that there was no video and it wasn't pushed as hard as it could've been. It had the potential to get people back on the Gaga bandwagon after all the messiness that'd gone before it.

I agree with everything you said tho

Everybody loved DWUW, it was simple song and her voice was sounded great and it was a song that everyone could easily relate to, but I said DWUW killed the ARTPOP era because of the messy performances and messy era the came after it, everybody was basically done with ARTPOP after the DWUW mess (including me) and not realising a video made things worse

with better performances, execution and a good music video the song could have easily slayed, such a wasted opportunity

this is why I wish it would have been DWUW feat Christina Aguilera since the beginning, there is not chemistry between Gaga and R Kelly on stage

I mean WTF is this?

rkellygagadryhumpsnl.gif?w=600&h=335

her performances with R Kelly have been the lowest ones in quality in her career, sooooo cringe-worthy

Rollercoaster

I agree with everything you said tho

Everybody loved DWUW, it was simple song and her voice was sounded great and it was a song that everyone could easily relate to, but I said DWUW killed the ARTPOP era because of the messy performances and messy era the came after it, everybody was basically done with ARTPOP after the DWUW mess (including me) and not realising a video made things worse

with better performances, execution and a good music video the song could have easily slayed, such a wasted opportunity

this is why I wish it would have been DWUW feat Christina Aguilera since the beginning, there is not chemistry between Gaga and R Kelly on stage

I mean WTF is this?

rkellygagadryhumpsnl.gif?w=600&h=335

her performances with R Kelly have been the lowest ones in quality in her career, sooooo cringe-worthy

The AMA performance was pretty good. It was actually remeniscent of her Telephone days. But I agree... it shouldn't have ever featured R Kelly. For some reason, ARTPOP featured exclusively black men :/

The AMA performance was pretty good. It was actually remeniscent of her Telephone days. But I agree... it shouldn't have ever featured R Kelly. For some reason, ARTPOP featured exclusively black men :/

I think the AMA's is one of the most overrated performances imo

the concept was something that we have seen millions of times already (the whole president, secretary marilyn thing)

the outfit she wore was meh tbh and again we got this awkward moment

lady-gaga-r-kelly-amas-do-what-u-want.gi

basically I hated all the DWUW performances except the one with Christina Aguilera

but it's just mi opinion

it's sad because the last time she performed there we got this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLj_C88SxJk

Rollercoaster

I think the AMA's is one of the most overrated performances imo

the concept was something that we have seen millions of times already (the whole president, secretary marilyn thing)

the outfit she wore was meh tbh and again we got this awkward moment

lady-gaga-r-kelly-amas-do-what-u-want.gi

basically I hated all the DWUW performances except the one with Christina Aguilera

but it's just mi opinion

it's sad because the last time she performed there we got this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLj_C88SxJk

The Clinton/Lewinski/Monroe/JFK thing was very indicative of what the song was about. The moment you show isn't awkward at all, but part of a dance routine. Yes some people over-rate it, but it at least had some thought and prep work done, which is more than I can say for any Applause performance (other than VMA which was shot down).

At least the vocal was better than the AMA2010 mess lol

Whispering

Fans that keep dwelling on the negative.

Probably assuming that her fans would receive the work with an open mind.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Any answer involving "the fans" is so unintelligent. 

Clearly the mistakes involved the era/promotion/tracklisting. But it's in the past and we know Gaga did her best with the messy situation she was in. There's no need to pretend like the era wasn't a disaster though.

Archived