💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the biggest mistake that has been made since August of 2013?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian

Gaga didn't make any mistakes.

They betrayed her, she felt awful and that led to a numerous unfortunate events regarding the ARTPOP era.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Zoey Brooks

Apart from the Venus/DWUW fiasco, which everyone else has already mentioned, I'd have to say not promoting G.U.Y. more. That single could have smashed with a little more promo.

TimisaMonster

ARTPOP in general but not in a "ooh ARTPOP's bad" shady way.

The era should have been more 'fun' and the tracklist of the album needed some altering to capture that a little better. I'm sure there's some wicked dance tracks now gathering dust on the shelf that should have been on the album.

Also the whole app mess.

This... Songs like PARTYNAUSEOUS got rejected while JND made the cut?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

degenerate

The biggest mistake may have been the concept of the album. But maybe that doesn't count. People don't realize DWUW wasn't what killed the era. It was the fact that she was nowhere to be found for like four months.

ChasingGhosts

Not entirely her fault, but Venus should've stayed as the second single with a music video and Do What U Want with some kind of video (not necessarily the one that was filmed) released alongside the album.  

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Letting ARTPOP get released without any polish, good planning or support.

I know she was going through a hard time and people around her abandoned her, but thats when you say STOP. Not after you drop the album.

Sure, we would all b---h but it really a was a big ol' mess. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JusticeforVenus

DWUW becomin the second single... #JusticeforVenus :xtina:

DWUW couldve been the third one :Dope: instead of G.U.Y. :ghostney:

DWUW video absolutely in first.

More promo during the release of the album, like she did for C2C.

Another thing, even if I adore and love 'Applause' (video included), I think that it wasn't the best choice as first single, I still think that most of the people (not fans) don't get the spirit of that song even if at the end it was a moderate hit. 

While I remember that 'Aura' was really praised also by the non fans when it leaked. 

Releasing ARTPOP right in the middle of the chaotic behind the scenes picture that is painted by Gaga and Troy Carter. It is always made out to seem like the album didn't do up to par to expectations because of that reason. 

Archived